We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Homecare Onsite
- Dentist Available
Caregivers Inn offers the warmth of home living to seniors who no longer are able to live alone. Licensed with the Department of Health & Senior Services, Caregivers Inn is a 29 bed facility offering one independent living apartment upstairs.
The facility looks like a country style house decorated with lacy curtains and ornate lamps making it feel more like someone’s home than a facility. There is a large front porch where residents sit and gather to visit. The gazebo in the courtyard offers a beautiful view from the sun room and dining room. Sidewalks wind around the building to provide a walking path for residents.
Caregivers Inn qualifies for Long Term Care Insurance & Veterans Benefits. Rehab services such as Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapies are available. The facility houses a beauty/barber shop to keep its residents looking and feeling their best each day. The new Ice Cream Parlor provides treats to its residents, family members, and visitors around the clock.
Looking for assisted living homes for our elderly parents can be an overwhelming task. The brochures and websites for some residential care homes look as busy and loud as a recreational facility. Consider a homier alternative to those “bells and whistles” accommodations. Senior living does not have to be a marathon.