Bristol Manor of Wentzville - Wentzville, MO

Services provided at no additional cost:
Private room and private bath
3 nutritious meals per day and snacks
Medication administration including insulin administration
Housekeeping services
Laundry service
Activities

Our company has been providing care for Seniors since 1990 when we built our first Community.
We have served seniors in Wentzville and the surrounding area for 17 years.
Our community is licensed by the MO Department of Health and Senior Services for 12 residents. Our small service number allows for the staff to really get to know the seniors who live with us – not just as a community resident, but as a person. Moving to a care facility can be frightening for both the resident and their family, but our trained staff help ease the transition with genuine caring, respect, and understanding of the feelings that accompany such a life change. Your loved one’s physical health, mental health, emotional needs and safety are important to us. Finding a community who knows how to address those needs are what we are all looking for, right?
A small community lends more to a large family setting rather than a nursing home setting. Residents have input on meals and activities in their community. It is a definitely a community intended to promote independence with helping hands when needed. Our community bridges the gap between not being able to stay at home alone and not needing the services of a nursing home.
We encourage you to tour our facility, learn more about us, and see the difference for yourself.

Please view our video at http://youtu.be/2x6KQS6411w

Awesome friendly staff

My mother is currently residing here. This is the 3rd facility that she has been in, 2 years. The facility is clean, closer to family with lots of shopping and dining close by. Staff is very friendly and works with me on a weekly basis about my mothers medications and let me know if she's not eating or coming to meals, which are provided. I am thankful we found it! Residence are friendly and very sociable.

We love it and mom loves it

We love it and mom loves it, it's more homey than she is used to. We love Suzy and hate that she's leaving. It's perfect because of how small it is. She has found a rummy partner, so she stays busy. I liked that she is eating meals with someone rather than alone. She likes the food, and has even gained some weight. I get peace of mind too, because they administer her medicines. I knew it was the right place the first time I saw it.

Facility is basic but appea...

Facility is basic but appears to provide concerned care for the residents. The on-site manager Susie seems to be enthusiastic and trying to create more activities and o-site services for the residents. Holt HS students pariticipate in an adopt a grandparent ' program for more social interaction of the residents. Local beautyschool starting to come once a month for hair styling appointments.Private rooms/baths provided to each resident.

Very Nice Place, Not Right For Serious Dementia

It's a nice place. It just wasn't right for my mother. My mom has a lot more serious dementia than we thought and they just don't have the staff to accommodate someone who needs as much attention as she does but we really liked it there. It had a really homey atmosphere. The people there were great. Suzie, the manager there is very sweet and she was very attentive to mom. She didn't have the training to deal with dementia but she keeps the place really clean and mom was always clean and dressed and up. They don't have daily activities because they don't have enough staff. Mom just didn't fit in at Bristol Manor.