The Sheridan at Chesterfield - Chesterfield, MO

The Sheridan at Chesterfield - Chesterfield, MO has yet not published prices.

Special care

My wife and I are residents, I am her care giver with the assistance of their daily care. I recently had surgery, they moved her to a location where could care for her utill I was able to resume my part of her care. They made all arrangements and took care of all details as soon as they knew about my surgery.

SLC Midwest

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience; we appreciate your feedback and we're honored to provide care for both you and your wife!

Review of The Sheridan at Chesterfield - Chesterfield, MO

I have been very happy here. Everyone is very pleasant and caring. It’s like living in an upscale hotel. Food for the most part is very good.

SLC Midwest

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience in our community; we appreciate your feedback and we're so pleased that you are enjoying your home here with us!

Lovely newly built facility with friendly, helpful staff that made a difficult situation a breeze! Food is wonderful & the staff is making mom feel very welcomed. Transportation available for doctor’s appointments is a huge plus!!!

SLC Midwest

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback; we appreciate your review of The Sheridan at Chesterfield and we're so pleased that your mom is enjoying her home here with us!

Newer facility!!

I have no complaints about the tour I had taken of this community for my loved one. The staff where very friendly and seemed to have a good group of employees put together for the residents. The facility is brand new and I just wanted something a little more established for my loved one.

SLC Midwest

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback and we're so pleased that you enjoyed your visit with us!

Unable to tour as of yet. Impressed with the program they have chosen for residential life. Very much personalized to each client.

SLC Midwest

Thank you for your review; we look forward to having you visit!