It wasn't good for meeting our needs.

We were here only shortly for rehabilitation. It wasn't good for meeting our needs. They were slow to respond to a button or bell, I had to go and find someone on occasion. They made them wear diapers, and we had to go there everyday to help with some daily care needs, to be sure it was done. They just didn't seem to be staffed for it.

Wonderful place, slightly pricy

I only looked at the independent living part, but I loved what I saw! Instead of rooms, there are little cottages. It is clean, bright, and nicely laid out. The staff are very welcoming, and I really appreciated their help.

Even though I wasn't able to see anything else, I like how there are various levels of care. The only deterrent is that it is pretty expensive. Other than that, I can completely understand why is it is usually full. If you want a room, you definitely have to prepare and may want to get on a waitlist early.

Large Community

They would be able to do my aunt's insulin injections so I checked them out. It was quite large and at the time they did not have a one bedroom apartment available, only studios and big two bedrooms available. I wanted to try and get her something similar to previous apartment because she wasn't happy about moving.

My Aunt Did Not Like Her Stay There

My aunt was in there after she took fall so she had to be in skilled nursing. The food was okay. Our biggest issue was the elevator was too fast. The door would close really fast on you so that was bad. My aunt was on the second floor so she was using the elevator a lot. It seemed like the skilled nursing part just didn't get as much attention as the main tower. She was paying a lot more there to live in a place that was no where near as nice as were she is now.