Westmont at San Miguel Ranch - Chula Vista, CA

This is a very nice location. a bit out of our price range.

Tammy Lee

Thank you for taking the time to leave our community a positive review. We appreciate you taking the time to visit our community. If there is anything we can help you with in the future please contact our community directly so we can do our best to help you. -Westmont Living/Westmont at San Miguel Ranch

the facility is very large and hotel like.
Doubtful they have enough staff. It does look nice and has many activity rooms. Just not well suited for High assisted living.

Tammy Lee

Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review. We take pride in our top notch staff and always provide outstanding care to our residents. We appreciate your feedback and if there is any way we can accommodate you in the future please let us know.
-Westmont at San Miguel Ranch

Very nice place. Clean with many amenities. Looks like a distinct possibility.

Tammy Lee

Thank you for your positive review. We appreciate you taking the time to review our community. -Westmont Living

My mom is close to family here

We are very happy with this community we like that it is a single story and the memory care unit is well secured. My mom does get to join the other residents in the activities and she always has a care giver with her and even when we join her for lunch or dinner we make sure we take her to the main dining area. Everything is nice and clean and well kept up and the staff is very nice and friendly. We have just started using the resident doctor for my mom's care there so I am just learning all the ends and outs of how this works. Most of all we are glad that she is close to family so that we can visit often.

Tammy Lee

To far out in the middle of no where

I thought the staff were very friendly and did an excellent job with my tour of their community. This really is a very nice community, clean, and it looked like they had plenty of activities but it is so far out in the middle of nowhere with not much else around and too far from my home.

Accommodating staff!!

Overall, I am happy with the care my father is recovering at Westmont. They could use a little fine tuning, but the care is strong. The food is excellent and the facility is always kept very clean. We are happy with our choice.

Friendly Staff!!

The staff that gave my loved one and I a tour of there community where friendly and welcoming to us. They had a very clean facility with lots of great amenities available to all of there residents. I have no complaints about our visit, they just would not take my dad. They said he needed more care then what they could provide.

Tammy Lee

[Removed] was great; very energetic and loves her job; fairly new facility however can provide companion care as well; one fairly large courtyard for residents to come in/out freely

A newer community

The staff at this community have been nice and helpful. They do offer some activities, however I think they could use some more. Mom likes the food and it is close to us. They keep the community clean and it has a homey feel to it. I would recommend this community.

Great care

This community was nice. It offer full kitchen and laundry in the apartment. The room was more of a small apartment. They had a great staff and they were not close to our location. We were able to see the activities that were offered. The community was very nice and clean. I would recommend the care and value to other families here.

Great care for a friend

My friend is very happy at this community. The staff is great and very caring. The community is very clean inside and outside. The activities are wonderful. The food is great and a nice variety. This community comes highly recommended for others.

Independent Living