Emerald Gardens of Woodburn - Woodburn, OR

Emerald Gardens of Woodburn - Woodburn, OR has yet not published prices.

Place Is NIce

While the place is nice and the staff is friendly as well as personable, the move-in has been a hard adjustment for my spouse. Because of the painting going on my spouse has had to stay in his room secluded for the past couple of days. I hope his experience changes though after the painting is completed. Besides that the facility seems nice and I expect it to be more enjoyable.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your move-in experience. We do apologize for the inconvenience of the painting. We too are looking forward to when the upgrades are done and we can all enjoy the new space. Please touch base with us if there is anything we can do to make your spouse more comfortable in the meantime.

Very Happy Here

My dad is settling in and he is very happy here. The staff has been great and they encourage him to take part the activities as well. Dad does enjoy going to the dining room and he likes visiting with the other residents during his meals he is even starting to make friends. This is a very nice community and I would definitely recommend them.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with Emerald Gardens. We are happy to have you as part of the Emerald Gardens family.

Nice tour!!

I have no complaints of how my tour went of this community for my loved one. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions we had for them in detail. They had a nice floor plan with lots of great amenities available to all of the residents. It was just not the right location in the end decision.

Radiant Senior Living

We appreciate your kind words about our staff and your experience of the tour of our community. We understand that sometimes location is a deciding factor and hope that you found the right solution for your loved one. Please know that we are here if your future needs require a change.

Not Impressed

I was not impressed with my tour of this community. I didn't feel my tour guide was organized. She seemed very scatter in her brain. I would not felt comfortable moving my mother to this community. It was not the place for my mother and her needs.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to tour our community. We were disappointed to read that you did not have a positive experience as it does not reflect our dedication to our residents. We will take your words and explore the tour process.

Smaller community!!

During my tour of this community I noticed that this was a much smaller facility then most other places I had visited. I did was not to thrilled about this place and nothing really stood out to me that I really liked. I just did not have a good feeling during my visit and decided this was not the right fit for my mother.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to tour our community. We were disappointed to hear that you were not pleased with your visit. We value our smaller size for our Assisted and Memory Care community as it allows us to really get to know our residents and provide the most attentive, individualized care.

Mom Is More Active Here

The care is absolutely satisfactory. It is an immaculate and nice community. I know all the staff by name and they are on top of a lot of things. My mom has said the meals are very tasty. She likes to play bingo and other activities that are available and they keep her active.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with a loved one living at our community. We appreciate your kind words and are happy to hear that your mom has made a home with us.

Peace of mind

We moved Grandma here recently and she couldn't be happier. We couldn't be happier for her since there are so many positive attributes to this place it allows our family to have the peace of mind that Grandma is in the best possible situation. The staff is wonderful. Friendly, always in a good mood and ready to help if needed in a moments notice. The people who work here make you feel like they are family and that they are going to treat your loved one like family. I can't say enough good things and feel so fortunate that this option is available for Grandma.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience. We appreciate your kind words!

Not my cup of tea

It seems fake when you walk in. I could never see my mother or anyone else calling this home. Walking through some hallways there is a distinct smell of a nursing home.
The bonus is the activity calendar looks full.
There was a small offset room I could hear people talking in while I was on a tour, probably residents playing a game.

To revisit my feelings of the building seeming fake. Seems like they are so desperately wanting private pay residents they would promise me the world for my mom. I am not blind to this industry and know that basics is exactly what you get and every time you need something more that just means more money until they financially devastate the resident, force them on Medicaid then move them out.

I will go with my gut and place my mom in an adult foster home.

Surely disappointed in the way I left.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your thoughts about your tour of our community. We are disappointed in your assessment of our community as it does not fit with our mission to create and sustain comfortable, caring environments for those who depend on us. We would encourage you to tour again and discuss your concerns with our team.

The place is really clean. They're really good with the activities there. I like the place so much. She got just got there and right now I can say nothing but great things. They like the way they do things around there.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with a loved one living at our community. We appreciate your kind words.

Top Notice Community!

My first hand experience has been overwhelmingly positive. The staff are so kind and always available. Activities are diverse and unique to each resident. Food is good and the clealiness is overall top notice. Nice personal touches make this place feel just like home.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience of Emerald Gardens. We believe that personal touches DO make a community a home and we appreciate you noticing.

Great place overall

I was very pleased with the friendliness of the staff, the level of care, the cleanliness of the facility and I have no complaints. Great place overall.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with Emerald Gardens! We appreciate your kind words.

This Is A Good Place

Nobody's perfect, so I'm not giving any 5's, but everything seems pretty nice. The food seems pretty good, and there are quite a few activities and things to do. The communcation is good, too. When I call, I usually get through, or they call me back if needed. The community is fairly new, and its small, but the rooms seemed fairly large, so chose this place. My loved one seems to like it, so that's important.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with Emerald Gardens. We appreciate your kind words!

Nestled on acres of beautifully landscaped grounds in a quiet residential area, Emerald Gardens is one of Woodburn’s premiere Assisted and Memory Care communities located at the heart of the Willamette Valley.

We are a community where you have a sense of place and belonging. Our residents have the luxury of enjoying their privacy, their independence (even if little help is needed), and a gracious lifestyle in beautiful surroundings. We have created a haven of peace, comfort, and relaxation at Emerald Gardens of Woodburn.

We pride ourselves with compassionate, caring and well-trained staff 24 hours a day, seven days a week providing assistance while allowing our residents to keep their dignity and independence.