Amazing community!!

I have to say that this is one of the best communities that i have seen and had an experience with. My mother used to live there and had moved to another assisted living that was close to the family, but nothing compared to this place and she will be moving back as soon as possible. All of the staff are wonderful and really make your feel like family. They have a great selection of meal choices as well as a fresh salad bar available to the residents at lunch and dinner time. I would defiantly recommend this place to anyone looking into retirement.

Definitely Would Recommend

I looked at 4 different assisted living communities in an area near my home for my 88 year old mother. I am very happy with the choice of Cascade Park. The staff is very friendly and know all the residents by name. My mother needs lots of care and the staff does well in keeping up with her needs. If a problem seems to arise, it is immediately corrected. There are plenty of activities so one can be as interactive as they would like to be (with encouragement to interface.)

Cascade Park Retirement community offers retirement living in uncommon luxury and comfort in a beautiful, independent setting.

Centrally located between Portland and Salem in the heart of the Willamette Valley, Cascade Park is surrounded by open fields, fresh country air and the Cascade Mountain range.

Close to shopping, dining, and several local physicians, you are only a quick ride in our bus or town car away from all that Woodburn has to offer.

Managed by Century Park Associates in Chattanooga, TN Cascade Park offers the distinct advantaged of a decentralized management approach. This allows for local managerial control and offers the freedom and flexibility to tailor services and programs to meet the specific needs of the residents, community and guests.