Mount Angel Towers Retirement Community - Mount Angel, OR

A place for care and comfort

I toured this community for a nice tour. The staff was helpful with the question that I had. The community is clean and the variety on the menu of the meals looked appealing. This was a nice tour, but I had another location that was a better community for me. I would recommend that others tour this community for care.

Mediocre community!!

I had toured this community for my loved one and unfortunately it was not one of my favorites. I thought that it just had a general feeling to it and nothing to special stood out to me. They need a lot of updating throughout the building and bedrooms as well as the outside common area. It was just not the right fit for my mother.

This was the best fit for my parents situation. There are still some obstacles to overcome like the idea of selling their home in Phoenix and moving to OR but this would be a viable option for them.

Believe your eyes and ears

Whomever wrote "it will always be fine dining at its best" has had extremely limited dining experiences.

"This is retirement living at its best" ??????

Ventilation hood over stove: no fan. ducting ends in wall.
Ventilation in bath: painted shut, cabinet mounted over it.

Trip hazard/root heaves on walks: Dutifully painted yellow, but seemingly unrepaired for years.

I strongly suggest trying TV watching, or listening to radio with th AC/Heating on at the same time.

Awesome

From day one our experience has been great. All the employees appear happy and seen to enjoy what they do regardless of their job.

As we were moving Mom in we really appreciated the fast elevator and the use of the carts.

Not for Mom or Dad

My mother passed away, and I needed some information from Mt. Angel. The man who answered the phone acted like my request was a big imposition, and not once did he say he was sorry for my loss or something similar. I asked to speak to the manager -- but the manager was not in. The next day I called and asked to speak to the manager, and she was in a meeting. (Are you getting the picture?) I finally left a message on her answering machine. She never returned my call.

My sister, who dealt with this facility for too many years, said that the manager and employees are "strictly business".

Mount Angel Towers is old b...

Mount Angel Towers is old but nice Saw many more people out and about at lunch time than at the Emerald Had a warm, friendly feeling

Independent and residential care - 3 ...

Independent and residential care - 3 levels of care, plus custom care plans. Have full kitchens. Daily Catholic Mass. Studio $1150. Cabana $1650. 1BR $1750. Price includes 2 meals/day, plus individual climate control, all utilities + cable (except phone), emergency call system, weekly housekeeping and linen service. They offer several daily activities and scheduled transportation and sightseeing trips. The menu looks delicious. Do not accept medicaid.

Mount Angel Towers is an active retirment community that allows you to experience the good life in a serence country setting at an affordable price. Nestled in the heart of the willamette valley we offer 10 acres of beautifully landscaped walking paths. We are only minutes from local shopping, doctors offices and one of the Nations top 100 Hospitals. Mount Angel Towers offers a wide variety of transportation options.