SpringRidge at Charbonneau - Wilsonville, OR

Nice, but Not As Friendly

I visited SpringRidge while looking for a place for my loved ones, and I thought that it was a very nice community. However, the thing that struck me was that the people there just did not seem as friendly as some of the other places we had visited, and that is a really big deal for me.

Care and Expenses

This is a nice community and the rooms were great. We liked the staff and the environment was beautiful. They have a nice size community. The menu was appealing and the activities are offered to the residents who want to participate. We would recommend that others tour this community for care

Healthy eating

In February of 2017 I was invited to join SpringRidge At Charbonneau in Wilsonville for lunch. I was so disappointed when the presenter bragged about their meals and indicated that they use a bunch of bacon. He seemed proud that their food was so delicious. There is not a resident in that community that should be offered that kind of food.
Today, I received a call from a woman from that community to see if I was interested. When I told her how I felt about what they serve to their residents, she indicated that if they did not do that they would not have residents. The reality is that they will not have them for long or healthy if they continue to do what they are doing. When I tried to say more she said “I’m going to disconnect this call now

Kudos for Spring Ridge at Charbonneau

Spring Ridge was my last stop on the weeks of touring facilities. I wasn't going to go because my parents wanted a 'little house' not an apartment. I toured 9 other places, and often found that the 'little house' was either too small or simply did not exist. When I arrived at Spring Ridge and came through the front door, I knew it was the right place. It is the only community that is actually IN a neighborhood, not just off an urban street like all the rest. The difference was night and day. This included quality and knowledge of the Marketing Staff, professional look of all employees, lovely dining room with good food and great dining staff, plus apartments with more closet space than any other I saw, (as well as the 3 major CCRC's around Portland --that was a comment made by California Closets since they've installed everywhere).

When I presented all the info to my parents in June, I held up the other brochures and then dropped them in the recycle bin while saying, this is the only place I saw that had people with whom I thought they might like to be friends. Spring Ridge is heads and shoulders above the others. I don't mean this disrespectfully; only that these are very personal decisions. Aesthetics are important, and cost of living is a major component. No question Spring Ridge is the top of this particular business model of retirement community in the Portland area. My parents moved in the end of August.

I continue to thank Spring Ridge because the staff, service and attentiveness are amazing. With so many employees who have been there for years, sometimes decades, the level of attention and caring is top notch, from the delightful housekeepers to the maintenance staff who always arrive to help with a smile. Everyone has gone above and beyond as my parents have coped with the exhaustion of a 900 mile move from their home of 42 years. Thank you, Spring Ridge!

Great Value!

We've found them to be really good to work with. Compared to the other places we've looked at the value is very good. Everybody's expensive but we got a lot for our investment at there. My mother got ill and took a fall and had to be in the hospital for a bit. We hope she can return to her independent living soon. If she needs more care we would move her to the assisted living at Charbonneau.

Nice! I think she will really like t...

Nice! I think she will really like this place. More in line with her lifestyle.

There's a conscious pride about SpringRidge at Charbonneau that you'll sense the minute you cross the threshold. You'll feel it in the handsome surroundings, the manicured garden courtyards, and the rich architectural detailing reminiscent of a French Country manor. Nestled on an impeccable, 10 acre parcel of natural beauty and serenity that only Charbonneau can offer, this charming and enchanting community offers everything you could possibly ask for.

SpringRidge at Charbonneau is located in one of Oregon's most desirable residential communities. The award-winning 264-unit campus situated within the 477-acre master-planned community of Charbonneau features a 27-hole golf course.