Brookdale Wilsonville - Wilsonville, OR

Brookdale Wilsonville - Wilsonville, OR has yet not published prices.

street map for Brookdale Wilsonville - Wilsonville, OR

Community for care

We toured this community for the care for my mom. We did like the staff who were attentive and able to assist us with the questions that we had. The dining area was very dark and my mom was not comfotable. We were able to have a meal and it was good. This is a nice community and we would recommend that families tour the community for the care of a loved one.

Great place

We love this place. Haven't had to use any of the "care" yet do can't comment on that. Only had mom there a week but so far are really happy with it

Mom's Tour for care

We toured this community. The staff was nice. They did offer us a lunch, but they were out of a lot of things when it came to the menu. The community has rooms with no balcony. The community is clean and maintained. We like the activities that were offered. My mom wanted a more active community for care. We would recommend that other families tour the community for the care of a loved one.

Clean property!!

This property was very clean and had a lot of great features to it throughout the building. I thought the staff where kind and very knowledgeable on everything this place had to offer. The kitchen had a fresh smell to it and I was pleased with the spacious dinning room they had. It was just not the right location for my mother in the end decision.

Very satisfied!

Everything is going well here for me and my wife! The facility is clean and bright, and the staff are sure to cater to our needs and requests. The food is fine, and there are plenty of activities. We are very satisfied with our stay here!

Not an option!

When I went in for my tour, the people there did not seem prepared for me or very friendly at all. The food was the most repulsive thing I have ever had. I would not consider this place as an option at all

The food is outstanding!!

My father absolutely loved the food at this community, he always made sure he was first in line and most of the time got seconds. The staff are very much involved in the residents activities and often take them on outings. I highly highly recommend this place to anyone.

Care for my parents.

My parents are doing good here. The staff is very nice and attentive. The community we found to be kept very clean. My parents both like the food and variety of meals.The do offer alot of great activities that are offered to them both. We would recommend this community for great value and care.

Not the Right Fit and Not Comfortable

This community is cleaned very well and the staff are really wonderful. Our experience did not go well, they are not a good fit for my dad. He does not like the meals and the activities are not what he needed. They have Assisted and Independent residents mingling together. My dad felt like he was in nursing home. He did not have anybody, like a mentor, to help him find activities or help understand how the community is scheduled. The pendant didn't work once, they fixed it but it bothered him that it was not working when he needed help. The community itself is good, but not what he needs.

"Satisfied Customer"

Everything went smoothly, meeting with necessary people to get my father in law set up in a room within 2 days as his time was up at [Removed] and they were kicking him out.

A nice community!!

Mom seems to be happy with the food at this community. The staff are attentive and encourage her to participate in the daily activities. The community is clean and I would recommend people to take a look at it.

Everything and everyone were very helpful in making a smooth transition for my father in law to move into Brookdale on the day that he needed to. Thanks every
everyone.

Good Care for mom

This is a very nice community for my mom. The staff is making sure that she is always taken care of. The rooms and the grounds are very clean. They offer a good variety of meals. Activities are offered to those who want to stay active. I would recommend this for great care for loved ones.

New resident

We are new to Brookdale. We have only been here for 4 days so have not experienced some of these things yet. Our first impressions are good and the staff has been very accommodating.

Good and positive experience

It was a very good and positive experience when my parents were both at Brookdale Wilsonville.

Hoping for improvement in assisted living

Some concern about the quality of nursing.

So far things are going well here.

So far things are going well here. I haven't had any major complaints. Mom seems to be doing okay. I liked the location here. The building does have an older feel to it though.

It's been fine

It's been fine. We have had no issues or complaints about the Brookdale Wilsonville. My loved one is in independent living. Overall, Brookdale Wilsonville is a nice place.

my issue more or less is the food egg are cold in the am dad mention to me they should invest in another van but i would recommend it fits my budget i rate the over all a 4 star rating the staff is very very friendly i gave the friendliness a rating of a 5 star

I can say they are really friendly. They are first name basis with everyone. The staff are definitely their to do there job and its to serve the elderly and take care of them. They dont rush anyone which is a good think they take time to help each individual out.

outstanding

The day to day nursing care is absolutely outstanding. The work they do is certainly not something I could do, and they do an excellent job, and always with a positive attitude.

If there is one area I feel they could improve it would be to pay their caregivers more, as there have been some excellent caregivers that have had to leave to go elsewhere, and I fear that problem is only going to get worse.

It is also my personal opinion that all these places are way overpriced. Brookdale Wilsonville is comparable to what you would get elsewhere though.

Could not be more pleased, exceptional care provided

From the initial welcome to assisting in the transitioning required for my mom to her new world it has been an exceptional and pleasant experience. The service provided and the facility as a whole including my mom's unit could not be better, it is evident that the entire staff really care about their guests and meeting to all their personal and assisted needs, my family could not be more pleased. Our greatest fears were put at ease, our mom feels very safe and at home in her new environment, as do we.

Wonderful place!

We really enjoyed working with Beth Day, Community Relations Coordinator. She was extremely personable and went out of her way to get questions answered and take care of little details that made a big difference to us and my in-laws. Beth was a big part of the reason we chose Windfield Village, and we are sorry she is no longer working there. We have been pleased with the friendliness of the staff as well as the other residents. There seems to be a desire on the part of nearly all of the employees to make Windfield Village home-like. There is a broad range of activities, and outings in which to participate. The one area which doesn't seem to get as high of a rating is the food. I understand they have a new food service provider and I'm hopeful that will make a positive difference.

Only one unit available and it was a ...

Only one unit available and it was a shared unit in need of an overhaul...dirty carpet and smelled funny. The rest of the place was very nice.

Medicaid does pay for Assisted living...

Medicaid does pay for Assisted living once ?Spend Down Assets? ie. ALL ASSETS are gone ? including buying out any existing life insurance policies. Have 12 medicaid rooms now and 9 are required so over-filled. Independent Living $2178 for 1 bed. Assisted Living $4006 + Level of Assistance needed. Usually takes 45 days to get approval of Medicaid. Monthly income from SS usually ok and won?t ?disqualify? them from a Medicaid room. Residents usually left with $152/mo. after all expenses and Rx?s (can get Rx?s down to $3 each).

OK. Not enough privacy and just not a...

OK. Not enough privacy and just not as nice as Springridge. I wasn't really happy with it but the people were very nice.

Liked the kitchen layout in the l bed...

Liked the kitchen layout in the l bedroom, looked very homey. Didn't like that they have no live on premises management, didn't feel much of a family atmosphere as other locations.

Brookdale Wilsonville, a senior living community nestled in a quiet Wilsonville neighborhood, offers a distinctive balance of independence and peace of mind. At Windfield you will find 57 independent apartments, and if needed, 27 assisted living apartments. There is a vibrant energy at Windfield, with a diverse life enrichment program, excellent dining choices and a staff that is committed to every resident.

The Wilsonville community is an amazing location for an active lifestyle, social opportunities and a healthy way of life. Right outside the Windfield front doors you find a walking path that wraps around Wilsonville. The community center/senior center is within a few blocks and offers a wide range of programs, services, and recreational opportunities that promote health, wellness, and enjoyment. The Wilsonville library is one of the finest in the state. with programs that include: book clubs, concerts, educational forums and more. The Smart Bus program is a free Wilsonville community bus transportation program.

The apartments, in retirement and assisted living, have full kitchens, an emergency call system, and numerous unique programs for assisting with personal care. You will enjoy the privacy of your individual apartment, within a community of care and support.