Davenport Place - Silverton, OR

Davenport Place - Silverton, OR has yet not published prices.

Tour guide was very nice and knowledgeable about the facility and what the situation would be living here. Again, my parents preferred a more independent living situation that was available here.

Above average

Above average

Best place for my dad.

Checked many places for my dad. Decided on Davenport as best for his needed care. It has been and is meeting all his needs and more. Great staff, always greet me by my first name. Couldn't find a better place in the local area . Highly recommend you check-it out and see if would meet the needs of your loved one needing care.

It's great

Overall I think it's great. It's always very clean and well kept. The staff is always nice and helpful, and they're great with care services. I love the wide variety of activities to participate in. I would definitely recommend this community if you are looking for yourself or a loved one.

For seniors with only minor care issues

Davenport Place is a good place for what it does. It has very limited actual care for its' clients. It is not a locked down facility so those with memory care issues are not well attended here. It does have a caring crew of people. It is clean and the management is easy to work with.