Silver Creek Senior Living - Woodburn, OR

Review of Silver Creek

The staff was very good they were able to provide the care my husband needed. They were always happy and willing to do whatever was needed and necessary. The entire staff made it a very nice place to visit and live. The food was good and the activities were great, Kept him busy and involved. I appreciate all they did for him. They also made me feel very comfortable in coming at any time.

Review of Silver Creek

I lived in apartment before I lived here. I was born and lived in Washington state all my life before Oregon. I now have a daughter here in Woodburn. My mother was born in Seattle, WA. All my 5 children born in Washington.

Review of Silver Creek

After a bit of a rough start, things have smoothed out and my mom feels well cared-for in this community. Her caregivers know her well and she feels respected and safe. The food is usually to her liking; the surroundings, while not opulent, are pleasant, homey, and clean.

Frontier Management

We're glad your mom has found a home here at Silver Creek. She's become a very important part of our community!

Going as well as expected

Everything is going as expected. My brother is in the memory care section of the facility and the staff is doing the best that they can to care for him. He is probably one of the more active residents at this location so he does a lot of walking around. The staff provides activities to stimulate the residents and engage them. They also have the option to go off site for outings. During the time that my brother was here is he has seemed settled down now compared to when he first moved in. Every time I would visit the facility is always very clean. They clean his room I believe every day and the food that they provide seems very adequate.

My husbands good care

This is a nice community. The staff are caring and attentive to his needs. The menu is appealing for him to choose from a nice variety. They offer activities for the residents who want to participate with the other residents. We would recommend this community for the great care and value for other families.

Not very satisfied with this community!!

I am very dissatisfied with this community and the lack of help they have provided my mother on making the adjustment into her new living environment. The staff are not as friendly and welcoming as I was hoping for and the residents seem to be very quiet. The food could use some improvement as well, there is not a large variety of options and they do not offer a fresh salad bar like most other assisted livings.

Frontier Management

Hi Silver Creek Senior Living - Woodburn, Or Family, we appreciate you taking the time to respond. The staff at Silver Creek Senior Living take our reviews very seriously. Our manager would like to help turn your lackluster experience around. If you're willing, please contact our manager at [removed] to discuss what we can do to help.

My grandma was here for a short time and I was so impressed with how nicely she was treated. The staff was kind and attentive and very good about keeping me in the loop. I'm very thankful for the help they provided.

Extremely satisfied

Found A Place for Mom extremely helpful in initially providing potential Assisted Living communities that would fit our needs for Mother. Then they were always responsive to questions we had giving us good responsible assistance. We been very impressed with Silver Creek---from the first step in on moving day, everyone, residents & staff, greeted our Mother by name and welcomed her. They has been very responsive to my questions and her needs. Other residents we've talked to seem happy and well cared for.

wonderful place

The cleanliness of dads room is wonderful. I go in once a week to visit my dad, and they really do a good job. he seems very happy there. He looks real well taken care of there. It seems like a very nice place. Right now as far as I am concerned, they are doing a really good job.

Set amidst Central Oregon’s Cascade Mountains north of Salem, Silver Creek offers the lifestyle that’s just right for you. With proximity to museums, galleries, wineries, and

the acclaimed Wooden Shoe Tulip Farm, this relaxed and picturesque community is an ideal place to call home. Featuring Assisted Living, Silver Creek provides a nurturing

environment designed to support and enrich your lifestyle, now and in the future.