Country Meadows Village - Woodburn, OR

Don’t be fooled!!!

This is the Worse facility I have ever experienced!!! My mom get very little care no matter how much we complain and ask for help. We find soiled depends constantly in her room. It smells horrible. They will not check on her more frequently even though we pay for it. We often find her with the toilet seat with feces on it. We give feedback and they say they will change but nothing changes. Her food is cold or not edible most of the time. The manager puts on a nice front and apologizes and then it is the same every time we visit. Do not be fooled by their fake smiles and clean halls. The rooms are not kept clean. There is a high turnover over of workers that are inexperienced or overworked. Do not use this facility!!!!

Diane Matheny

Thank you for your feedback! I’m sorry for the problems you are experiencing. We are normally known for our excellent care and services. I would like to follow up on the issues you are describing. My name is Diane Matheny. I am the Executive Director and would welcome a call, so we can discuss your concerns in further detail.

A nice place

Compared to the other facilities that I have toured, I would recommend this location to other families. It’s a very nice place, nicely decorated, and they have a courtyard that residents can go outside and view. They have special activities and because we do not look at the calendars to see what is going on the staff do their best to update you. They would come and find you and let you know what’s happening on that day. The whole staff team works very hard and they are doing very well. The only drawback that we found is that when you first start out you begin at one price and then they reassess the resident after thirty days and see if they need any more medical care. Then from there adjust the price based on that. Well it seems that the price just keeps getting higher and higher and it’s not going down. Overall, it is still a nice place.

Feels Very Comfortable Here

My friends have adjusted very well since moving here. She has met some of the residents and formed friendships with them. Her family has taken her out a couple of times for various family functions. She really likes her apartment she is still getting it set up but she had mentioned that she is sleeping much better than in the past few months. She loves the food she had just said she is putting on a little weight because they give you such large portions to eat. The staff is wonderful here very friendly and helpful. We would recommend this community.

Very Spacious Cottages

When looking around my husband and I had two main things we had to have. The first was a pet-friendly community which this is and they had to offer a cottage which is what we have. Our cottage is 2 bedroom 2 bathrooms has a kitchen and a full separate dining area. We have a patio that we can take our dog out on.
The residents are extremely friendly and have been very welcoming and helpful along with the staff here.
The place is very well kept and maintained.
The food is ok they have a daily special and a regular standard menu. We have only been here a little over a week and have been eating in the dining area however once we are unpacked I will be cooking for ourselves more often.

Everything is going great!!

I have no complaints of how things are going for my loved one since she made the move into this community. The staff are friendly and I am comfortable with the care they are providing her. She has had no problems with the meals and enjoys the activities with the other residents throughout the week. Overall it has been a great experience and I would recommend this facility to anyone.

My nice community for care

I like this community. I like the apartment. The staff and the cleanliness of the environment. The meals are wonderful and they have a nice variety. They do offer a lot of nice activities and I am looking forward to the trips. I would recommend this community to others that are looking for a nice place to call home with a good value for care.

Highly recommend to anyone looking for living arrangements for loved ones that require some assistance

The overall experience has been very positive for everyone.
My mom was able to request specific colored walls that provided a great personalization to the apartment prior to my parents moving in. This made the move in much warmer. The front staff were very accommodating during the move-in.

While my parents haven't had the opportunity to utilize the activities, they appear varied and interesting. It's very quiet, and the hallways are bright and wide, but still inviting with chairs to lounge in and interesting art and foliage to look at. The lobby is beautiful and during the winter was very inviting.
The residents seem very friendly, and all usually are happy to share an elevator or wish you a good day.
They have had some mix up with the phone and TV, but that was probably more with the cable provider. It is something to be aware of because I believe you can get basic service already provided by Country Meadows. The challenge comes when you want to get additional service.
Would highly recommend to anyone looking for living arrangements for loved ones that require some assistance. Even if it's just to have all your meals prepared for you. :)

I don't think there is anything they could do better

I don't think that they they could do anything better except do it free. It is an incredible value and nicely kept. The staff definitely care about the residents. They have really kept us informed about my Mom's health issues. My Mom really enjoys the place and seems to be having a good time too.

It's been nothing but a great experience

It's been nothing but a great experience, they treat her well, its all we could have hoped for. She is happy with the food for the most part but she doesn't like the wiggly bacon. It would be nice if they could take payments online. We chose it for the value, the more expensive ones were no better than this, and it was even better than some of the more expensive ones. She was living alone 3000 miles from family she wasn't eating or taking care of herself, now she has a community were someone will fix her meals, she has a good support system in place and has been taken in and accepted there, we did not expect it to go as well as it has.