Brookdale Newberg - Newberg, OR

Brookdale Newberg - Newberg, OR has yet not published prices.

Recently remodeled but management is hard to get a hold of

My Mother had lived here previously and she was pretty happy here. She moved out because of the cost and because she was still rather independent. When she moved back in, the adjustment was a little difficult for her. My mom has been here for a little over a month and I’m a little disappointed. I was told by the sales manager that they would be able to accommodate our requests for certain things. It’s been three weeks since I gave them a list of 4 things to fix and nothing has been done. I’ve received no response from them that they got my email or anything stating why they cannot accommodate my mom. A few of the things I’ve asked for is the rods in the closet to be lowered and a second room key. However, I really like the staff members and it’s a clean facility. They recently did a remodel with fresh paint and carpet when the building changed owners. I would recommend this facility to other families.

Smaller than I would have liked

This property was nice very well kept and maintained. It met our requirements as far as the 2 major things we were looking for a pet-friendly community and they needed to offer cottages which they do. However, the size of the cottages was not as large as I was hoping for. They also didn't offer a patio it was a deck which wouldn't work for our little dog.
On the tour, the staff seemed friendly and they were helpful answering our questions and the residents that we saw seemed to be comfortable.

A Place For Mom is amazing and we appreciate everything, following through with agreements and being so helpful every moment along the way. This community is so beautiful and clean with amazing staff, which is small but they are always concerned, attentive, and on top of everything. My mom enjoys her meals but the menu does need special diet options too. Mom likes to play cards, go to the movies and is happy with all the activities. I would highly, absolutely recommend this commuinty.

Mom Loved The Food

My mother did so well at Brookdale. She got better and was able to move back home and we are so pleased with all the help we got from Brookdale they were really great. The community is nice looking, too. My mother had a few little issues with housekeeping, but nothing too serious to worry about. It's a clean community. The staff is friendly and kind and very helpful to my mother. Their response time to her was great, they responded to anything that she needed. She really enjoyed the food, and she gained five pounds while she was there. This was a great experience and we are very happy we are able to take her home now thanks to Brookdale. We would highly recommend them.

All of the staff members that I have spoken too have been very helpful and polite. Teresa you have helped me so much. I thank you and my mother also wants to thank you.

did not deliver

We really liked the care giving staff, but the supervisory staff was not very understanding. They did not deliver on what was promised and as such my parents ended up having to move out. On that day that I picked my mom up from there to move her to her new home they had not changed her and it was a mess to have to deal with. They should have taken better care of her, but they seem to have quit caring for her by that point.

They were wonderful.

Our stay here was very short, unfortunately. However, they were very helpful for the days that she was here. When ever she needed anything, they were right on top of it! We couldn't have asked for more help. It was clean, and the staff was very friendly. I didn't have a single concern about the facility.

Located in welcoming Newberg, Oregon, Chehalem Springs Senior Living Community & Cottages is an ideal community. From a relaxing atmosphere to themed events to day trips, Chehalem Springs is a truly well-rounded community of care and support.

At Chehalem Springs Senior Living Community & Cottages, we pride ourselves on offering you choices that allow you to live your life the way you want. It's a simple concept that means you can take control of your time, find comfort in your surroundings, and be part of a community of friends and neighbors. Now that's really living.