Emerald Gardens - Clearwater, FL

Emerald Gardens - Clearwater, FL has yet not published prices.

Feels more like home than an institution

I was looking for a smaller place where my Dad could get more attention when I found Emerald Gardens. This place is absolutely excellent and I’m so happy with them. It’s a small facility but the love and kindness in there is something you can just feel in your heart. The owners are there all the time. I could come in at 9 at night and they’ll be there checking on everyone to make sure everything is going well. I’m a nurse and I can’t even explain how wonderful they are. Anytime I’ve visited, my Dad is clean and looks great. The food is awesome, you can always get more if you want it, and I’ve heard no complaints from the other residents. Everything is made from scratch and my own family has even raved about it. This place really feels like a home; anytime I walk into the living room, there’s someone from the staff helping or visiting with the residents. I would recommend them for anyone.

Great care and comfort

I am happy with the. The food appears to be good. They do have activities that are offered to those who want to participate. The staffs is understanding and accommodating. They were able to help us right away. They answered everything. They went out of their way to be so very helpful. We would recommend the care and value to other families.