Curlew Care of Clearwater - Clearwater, FL

If you really love your elderly parent please do not leave them in this place. The ad they post of their service is all a lie, she "the owner only cares for the money."

Experience went Well, My Tour Was Nice

I had a pretty good tour of this community. Everything went well, and they were very kind to my family and myself. The community looked great, and very well-kept. The staff was very friendly, and welcoming. The experience went well, and this is a nice place.

Getting back to my old self!

My loved one just adores this place and the people. She has actually went back to her old social butterfly ways. She is getting involved with a lot of the activities. She is really thriving here and we could not ask for a better place for mom.

love the staff

Curlew Care of Clearwater is going well. I love the staff there. I love their wrap around porch. We like to set outside and enjoy it. Everybody is happy there.

Fantastic

They have been fantastic here. The care has been very good, and the food is pretty good. I have no complaints about them at all, and no plans on moving from here!

Curlew Care of Clearwater is dedicated to caring for all seniors including seniors with memory impaired disorders and early stages of Alzheimer’s Disease. Our facility offers a very extended list of capabilities because of our licensing, our staff training program, and collaboration with different specialty companies.