Angels Senior Living at Rosewood House - Dunedin, FL

I was very disappointed. Driving up to building, had no curb appeal - run down looking & dead plants. Interior very dated, rundown and untidy. Not homey feeling. Appeared to be understaffed. I would not feel good about having my mom live there.

Great ALF for those in need

I found the staff at this facility to be helpful above and beyond what I expected. They were very thorough in explaining the process of getting our Aunt into the facility.
Since her arrival, my wife and I have visited several times without notice and found them to be very attentive to our Aunt. She is lacking nothing. I would Highly recommend this ALF to those in need. The rooms are cheery and clean and they have a very nice dining room as well as a recreational area. Staff is very personable, caring and professional .

I looked at several assisted living places before deciding on Angels Senior Living. [Removed] enjoys living there and has made many friends. The staff works hard on solving issues and making everyone comfortable.

Review of Angels Senior Living at Rosewood - Dunedin

When I first toured this facility, I observed the cleanliness of the area, and also noted that the facility is small, with a high staff to patient ratio, which appealed to me. The staff is very friendly, helpful and considerate to residents and to visitors. The meals are planned by a dietician, and basically very good, I've eaten there. The rooms and private bathrooms are cleaned regularly. The building is very charming, with a dining area in front, 2 hallways with private rooms on either side, and an all-purpose room in back. It surrounds an inner courtyard, and there are screened-in porches attached to the dining room and all-purpose room.

Great place, nice people, giving comfort to the caregiver as well as the caregiven.

My person is not a relative but an elderly long-time dear friend without others to help. I found Angels Senior Living Dunedin through a friend who had stopped there looking for a place for her mom to stay.

The staff has been helpful to me, a newcomer to this caregiving thing, has helped my dear friend be comfortable at a difficult time in her life and understands her cognitive decline.

The facility itself is cheerful in appearance, there are daily activities for the residents should they choose to participate, the staff is always welcoming and responds to my friend's needs as they arise.

I'm grateful to have located this facility. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a nice place for their loved one to live out their years.

We stopped at this community without notice on a Sunday. There was not any management staff avaiable, a daughter kindly showed us around. The residents looked happy, but the common area for meals was the main lobby, so we literally walked into their lunch. Rooms looked adequate, but halls were dark and common areas were not very well kept up. The woman giving us a tour was very happy with her mom being there, so it may bear looking into again.

A community of care

I toured this community for the care for my mom. We like the cleanliness of the community. The staff were caring and answered the questions that we had for the care that is offered. They offer a good menu and activities that would have been offered. We do recommend this community to other families for care of a loved one.

Friendly Residents!!

I have no complaints about my tour of this community, there was lots of great amenities and the staff was very friendly to my mother and I. All of the rooms bedrooms where very well maintained and there was lots of natural light throughout the building. The location was just not manageable for my family and I.

Wonderful tour!

I was able to take a tour of this community and felt that it was beautiful. The community was very, very homey and open with a lot of natural sun light to come in. The residents were out playing cards and getting there hair done. It seemed very nice. The place was smaller than we liked, but I would recommend this place to others.

A New Beginning

Following an exhausting search for my father for an assisted living facility in 2014, I am pleased to say that I found 'the right one.' At the time, my dad was in bad shape. He was not eating properly, unable to keep up with his meds & could no longer care for himself. I believe the staff at Angels have provided the finest level of care possible, while improving his quality of life. Everyone there, from management down, have been an absolute pleasure to work with. I was terrified in placing my father in assisted living, but the staff there have not only alleviated that fear, they have made it possible for my father to enjoy life again. I highly recommend them and am thankful I found a new home for my father.

Angels Senior is awesome. But I feel resident to care giver ratio is too high. They really need one or two more caregivers to properly care for residents

Larry Prescott

Thank you so much for the suggestion. We are very excited that are current staffing ratio is possibly the highest in Pinellas County. We pride ourselves on providing the highest standard of care. I would be more than happy to share more and you can contact me anytime. [removed]

Executive Director

Praying things improve although it's not fault of the place.

This has been an extremely overwhelming process for myself although my experience with Angels Senior Living hasn't been all bad. I am used to being the primary caretaker for my friend and have been for years. Since he is at now at a point where he requires more care than what I can provide I decided to go with Angels Senior Living form the moment we toured the place. It was exactly what I was looking for and not institutionalized at all. It's a very homey environment and the residents there seem to be happy. There was an incident when I came to visit and he was completely naked in his room with another resident. To be fair he has refused care since being there and I really think that has something to do with it. I've built rapport with the admin and recently heard a rumor that she was fired. I'm hoping that's not the case since she's been so helpful and responsive from the start. Other than letting my thoughts get the best of me I am confident that things will get better.

A Pleasant Experience

My aunt was at Angels for respite care. The time that she did experience there was very great. I find the place to be a very clean and really pleasant. The staff is very professional and the dealing that I had with the staff has been very good they are really nice. The facility came through in a very pinched time. My family and my aunt was very happy with her stay there.

This a beautiful community with great care in a home like environment.