Elmcroft of Roswell - Roswell, GA

Friendly Staff But Needs To Be Prompt

I was searching for a community that would provide care the longest and I found it in them. The staff are super nice and very helpful for the most part. They just need to work on how quickly they respond when my father-in-law pushes the button. It takes 15 minutes but they claim 7 minutes is the wait time. When he has to wait he gets impatient. I like that the staff are getting him involved with activities. The meals are good here.

Still Adjusting, But Overall a Great Community

It is still a work in progress for my mother here at this community. Overall this is a good community, and they are providing her with great care. I know she is safe and in good hands here. I really like the staff, they are very supportive and helpful. They are always willing to help. They have a nice activities calendar, with plenty of activities for the residents. She is pleased with the meals, the food is good. This is a nice size community, and I would recommend it.

wonderful place with caring providers. Good location with security and a wonderful garden area.

This was a nice community and they have a high level of PT available, which is great. The rooms were small, which is pretty typical for the area.

So far, we are very pleased

So far, we are pleased with the cleanliness and orderliness of the building, the wonderful staff, and the way they care for the residents.We have not been here long, but so far we are very pleased.

A place for Dad

This was an answer to our prayers, for a safe,warm,caring staff for my Dad. They are spoiling him with excellent care. He is happy,enjoying activities and making new friends. Their physical therapy area and staff have improved his quality of life.
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to find this wonderful place for my Dad and giving us support along the way to find a place for my Dad.

Friendly, accommodating care staff!

We're very pleased with how things have gone at Elmcroft of Roswell, they do a great job looking after the people who live here. The staff are all very friendly and very accommodating. My loved one has declined a bit carewise since she moved in, and they've worked with us to find a care plan that works for everyone!

good food, good experience overall

The food at Elmcroft of Roswell is very good.

There have been a couple of instances when the timeliness of getting the proper medications has not been the best, but that is my only complaint.

Overall it has been a very good experience, and I would highly recommend them.

Liked. Good locale / size /...

Liked. Good locale / size / sense.

Do not want a multi level c...

Do not want a multi level community.

Elmcroft of Roswell sits high on a hill just north of the Chattahoochee River, one half mile west of historic Roswell Square. A mill town before the Civil War, Roswell’s rich history includes everything from Cherokee Indians to the Gold Rush to Antebellum homes throughout the city. Less than a mile from the Chattahoochee Nature Center and River Park, Elmcroft of Roswell is, to quote one of our residents, “a little piece of heaven on earth.” Elmcroft of Roswell is an assisted living and Alzheimer’s Care community offering accommodations for those who may require assistance in their daily living activities. It is staffed 24 hours a day with trained healthcare personnel and offers as much or as little care as a resident may want or need. In addition, Elmcroft of Roswell has a licensed Health Care Director on call 24 hours a day.

Elmcroft of Roswell features a full sprinkler system and each apartment is equipped with an emergency call system that may be used whenever the need arises. In addition, all exterior doors may be locked so that a secure environment can be maintained.