Sandy Springs Place - PC - Atlanta, GA

Sandy Springs Place - PC - Atlanta, GA has yet not published prices.

this was the second place I toured and learned a lot from the community contact about facilities in general. Very much appreciate the honesty and information I learned. Memory Care residents are separated from non-memory care residents into two separate buildings. Contact said they would work with us on pricing depending on evaluation of the family member who I was shopping on behalf of.

Sandy Springs Transformation to Great

We visited Sandy Springs Place in August after Enlivant took over the management. We went because of the value and the recommendation of the community relations director. They have transformed a good value to a wonderful home for seniors. My mom's room was totally redone allowing her to have a brand new apartment for the first time in her life,
The transformation has continued. The entrance inside and out are completely new. The Hallways have new carpet.
They have up-to-date technology to call for help if needed. The thing to remember is that with all the newness they have a loving and responsive staff. My only comment is that the dining procedures could use a little tweeking but I still give it all 5 stars. Thanks to all the staff

Fantastic staff; sincere, genuine, and very competent. Amazing job of drawing out what a parent needs through the adult child! Have done lots of research and I truly feel this is the best place for mom. Also, this manager you have [Removed], is an absolute gem looking forward to working with him and you all!

We're working on making good changes

My dad is still adjusting to his move here, and the staff is working really hard to help him. He likes exploring his new surroundings , there is a great courtyard with a coe pond and they have remodeled the front so he likes going out there as well and he really enjoys the Sunday church service. Dad likes going down early for his meals because he likes visiting with the residents as they come in the dining area. We have had some issues in the beginning and they are being addressed. The staff has been great they do respond quickly when he uses his call button and they explain why it might have taken them a bit longer as they were helping others so that he understands.

Wonderful community

Everyone has been very nice. It's a good sized place that's very positive and bright. I've been to several other senior communities and I felt Sandy Springs was the best option for my mother.

Care and compassion

This is a excellent community and I am that she tell me she is happy being there. My mom is liking the menu and the staff are always attentive to here needs. The activities are good for her and she is pleased with being involved with the community. We would recommend this community for the good value and care for other families

Friendly Tour

I had a pretty nice tour of this community. Everything went very well, this is a nice place. The staff was very informative, and kind. The community appeared to be well-kept. The grounds looked very well maintained. It was a pleasant experience. This is a nice community.

Keep busy!

The staff here has been great to me and my loved one. They are doing a good job with trying to help her transition. They do offer plenty of activities for the residents to participate in. The community is clean except for the stains that they have in the hallway. The food can use some improvement.