We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
$ X,XXX - X,XXX
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Meals Provided
- Hospice Available
- Pets Allowed
- Respite Available
- Aging in Place
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Female Residents Only
- Nurse on Call
- Nurses on Staff
- Doctor on Call
- Male Residents Accepted
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Activities Offsite
- Speech Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Podiatrist Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Devotional Services Available
- Activities Onsite
- Resident Parking Available
- Complimentary Transportation
Arbor Terrace offers gracious hospitality in a comfortable and elegant atmosphere. The community features a lovely courtyard and spacious porches that have become enjoyable meeting places for residents. The quaint and relaxed common areas encourage a feeling of true comfort.
Our community provides many common areas and a variety of private or semi-private apartment selections. Arbor Terrace has a well-appointed dining room, activity center, living room, salon and more all for resident enjoyment. Whether inside or out, all of these beautiful areas provide ample space to walk, enjoy socialization, or private time.
Arbor Terrace provides superior value for residents and their families. Our commitment to the well-being of our residents is reflected in the range of services offered in our standard monthly fee. These include weekly housekeeping and linen services, restaurant-style dining and a diverse activity program. Residents are offered supervision with their activities of daily living—encouraging independence and promoting dignity. When needed, we also offer an enhanced program providing additional services and care on individual and personal bases.
Arbor Terrace also offers a separate, friendly and secure residence specifically designed for those who live with Alzheimer’s disease or related memory impairments. All services are personalized for each resident and are provided by associates specifically trained to work with those who have memory loss.
In addition to the assisted living services, our well-trained and caring memory care staff implements various activities throughout the day to stimulate communication, socialization and function. Each day we offer an all encompassing activities program, including exercises to enhance the mind and body.
Please contact us today, schedule a tour, join us for lunch, or all of the above. You are always welcome!
Marietta, Georgia, part of the Atlanta metropolitan area, is home to more than 56,000 residents. Its temperate climate, easy access to public transportation, excellent park system and abundant services and housing for older residents make it an ideal choice for seniors.
- Walkability score - Although Marietta has a below average walkability score of 35, it does have several neighborhoods, such as Oakton, with many services and shops within a short walk of housing.
- Median age in Marietta - The median age of Marietta residents is 30, with 8.3 percent of the residents being 65 years or older.
- Number of senior housing facilities in Marietta - There are more than 400 senior living facilities in Marietta.
- Average weather - Marietta is known for its hot, humid summers and cool, dry winters. The average high temperature is 52 degrees Fahrenheit in January and 89 in July.
- Veterans facilities in Marietta - There is a Department of Veterans Services office in Marietta as well as Marietta Vet Center.
Marietta has an excellent public transportation system, with plentiful buses and trains that connect various parts of the city as well as connect Marietta to Baltimore, Washington, and other area cities.
- Buses - Cobb Community Transit and Xpress GA provide public bus service between Marietta and points within Cobb County and nearby Atlanta.
- Taxis - Three taxi companies--Victory Cab Company, Apple Taxi and Marietta Taxi Company--serve Marietta residents.
- Ride Shares - Uber and Lyft are both active in the Marietta area.
Health and Safety
A relatively low crime rate and easy access to quality medical facilities give Marietta seniors a sense of security.
- Marietta hospitals - Wellstar Kennestone Hospital is located in Marietta. In addition, world-renowned medical facilities, such as Wellstar Altanta Medical Center and Atlanta Children's Hospital are just a short drive away.
Sports and leisure
Marietta residents have a choice of numerous activities and fitness complexes to help keep them active.
- Nearby golf courses - The greater Atlanta area has scores of excellent public and private golf courses. There are several courses within the Marietta city limits--Brookfield Country Club and Fox Creek Golf Club.
- Nearby tennis courts - Fair Oaks Tennis Center is one of more than a dozen places that offer tennis facilities in Marietta.
- Senior-friendly fitness centers in Marietta - Marietta has more than 50 fitness centers, the majority of which offer senior-friendly, low-impact exercise options.
Shopping and entertainment
Marietta residents need never be bored. There are plenty of things to see and do within a short walk or drive.
- Marietta attractions - Marietta attractions include Six Flags White Water, the Kennesaw National Battlefield and the Gone with the Wind Museum.
- Marietta grocery stores - Marietta is home to more than 20 grocery stores and markets, including Kroger, Whole Foods Market and Aldi's. There are also a number of ethnic markets.
- Marietta clothing stores - Marietta offers several clothiers, ranging from Citi Trends to Stein Mart.
- Libraries - East Marietta Libary is one of four branch libraries located within the Mariett city limits.
- Luby's in Marietta - There is one Luby's location on WIndy Hill Rd. in Marietta.
- Other Marietta restaurants - In addition, Marietta is home to a myriad of restaurants, offering everything from classic American cuisine to Mexican food to Thai cuisine.
- Movie theaters - Marietta is home to three movie theaters, including GTC Merchants Walk 12 Cinema with its stadium seating.
The majority of religious denominations are represented in Marietta.
- Churches in Marietta - There are 20 churches in Marietta, including the First Baptist Church, First Presbyterian Church and First United Methodist Church.