Historic Roswell Place - Roswell, GA

Historic Roswell Place - Roswell, GA has yet not published prices.

Great experience

I placed my mother under their care for about a year before her death. The staff was extremely attentive, and obviously cared very much about her welfare in all respects. They were always very responsive to my concerns, and results always happened quickly. They were usually way ahead of me when it came to observing health issues and potential problems, and would always have a solution or choices ready for my approval. I very early established a high degree of confidence in the very friendly staff, facility, and practices.

Lovely Place!!

I have no complaints about the tour I had taken of this community. The property was absolutely lovely and they had a lot of great amenities available throughout the entire building. The common and dinning room area where spacious as well as nicely presented. The staff where very kind and made sure to answer any questions we had for them in detail. They just did not have the availability that we needed at the time.

One of the Great Tours

I was looking for a community that would be able to provide care if it would change down the road. I had a good time seeing this place and it was not a bad place. I just found that it was not the right place for the long term care I wanted.

I Am Happy With The Whole Experience

The community experience is all good for my mother-in-law. I find the community clean and the housekeeping has no issues, they are doing a good job. She enjoys the options for her meals and has a variety of activities to try out. I am happy with all the community provides and offers for my mom as a resident. Everything is good here.

Great facility, caring staff, location is very convenient and walking distance to downtown Roswell restaurants. The rooms are about average for most assisted living facilities in the area.

very friendly

Mom does not like the food at all at Brookdale Historic Roswell. It is definitely not up to par. I don't like that there are residents that smoke. The smoke infiltrates into the building. It makes it uncomfortable to be outside. The activities are a little bit too basic. Would love to see some more complex activities. Respond time of maintenance staff needs improving. Things get done it just takes time. The staff here is very friendly and welcoming. They do try to get mom to participate in things even though mom is hesitant. The staff try to engage the residents. Everyone has been helpful.

Our Dad-experience w/ Brookdale Historic Roswell

Our experience with Brookdale has been so very good-we are a family spread across the country, and the staff from Sales were super helpful with info, availability, pricing-everything we could need to make our decision.
Now our Dad is a Permenent Resident, and the staff continue to make themselves available for any questions, requests be they medical or lifestyle. I would highly recommend Brookdale to any family going through this often emotional process. The rooms are very nice, the food is great, and the medical care coordination simply wonderful. My Dad was not "on board" going into this and we see him starting to do better each day.

WELL DONE!

LOVE IT!!!! My 81 year-old Mom was not in good shape when we brought her to Freedom Pointe. She flourished and thrived at this facility. The staff was very friendly and offered personalized attention. If they would let me, I would live here. There are many activities and the nursing care and medication management was stellar! The only reason I had to move her to another facility was the distance. It was too far from where I'm living and I am the only family she has here. THANK YOU Freedom Pointe for giving my Mom the care she needed and for making her part of the family. We miss you all dearly.

Review of Freedom Pointe Roswell Alzheimer's / Memory Care in Roswell, GA

Nice property. Older property, staff was nice and friendly. Residents were age appropriate. Apt. was conversion - two apts. put together. updated kitchenette, 2 bathrooms. windows, nice view. Good fit, good reviews.

Seemed like a nice place!

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for a loved one. This was a nice looking place, and although it is not what we ended up choosing they looked like they do a fine job here. It is a clean, well kept facility, and all of the staff we spoke with seemed very friendly and professional.

Need one story community.

Need one story community.

Seems like a great place. ...

Seems like a great place. We met with Brent on Saturday and got a tour. We've asked him to start the process of evaluation.

Freedom Pointe, Roswell, Ga

My mother, who is 92, has lived at Freedom Pointe for over a year. The facility is pretty, clean and the employees are warm and caring. They have been responsive to my requests for most things pertaining to my mother. Mother complains about the food, but I can't verify that complaint. I think it is mostly being tired of eating the same meals, over and over. This could happen anywhere. My mother does not take advantage of ANY of the activites, so I can't rate them.

Brookdale provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer. And, our residents can rest assured that as their needs change we provide a variety of ancillary services and a Personalized Assisted Living environment that encourages our residents to continue to live as they please while respecting individual preferences.