Magnolia Place of Roswell - Roswell, GA

Magnolia Place of Roswell - Roswell, GA has yet not published prices.

We were originally happy with this facility, two years ago, but have become frustrated with Friday night calls regarding needed medications, finding out we were paying for items not being included in her care, and the cleanliness. The past several months the place has begun to stink and it has gotten to the point I can barley walk down the halls upstairs.

Nice Tour

Brookdale Big Creek Roswell was a nice community. The director was very knowledgeable and helped me with all of my questions. We really enjoyed the tour. My parents ended up choosing a community that was closer to their home.

Helpful Staff!!

I have no complaints about how things went for my loved one and I during our tour of this community. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions we had for them in detail. The floor plan was open and they had a lot of great amenities available to all of the residents. It was just not the right fit in the end decision.

Above and Beyond!

This is a great facility! It is very nice and the staff is great! The social director in particular is incredibly over the top, and the caregivers are sure to cater to my mom's needs and requests. The food is also great, as they have restaurant style options, as well as a different menu every day. I am very happy with my mom's stay at this Brookdale location!

The Right Place

My husband has found the right place to be part of a dynamic community given his medical and physical restrictions.We are so very happy and grateful for the supportive and pleasant staff.

This facility has a nice memory care unit for serious dementia residents. The staff answered all of our questions. They have a Memory Care Manager. We will keep their info., but have decided to use a Tennessee facility.

Newbies and very satisfied

My mother-in-law broke her ankle, leaving her to require 24X7 care, 5 days before we were to leave on vacation. I found Brookdale Big Creek and couldn't be more satisfied! After calling around for an entire day, they were the most responsive and helpful. They were able to do some shuffling of equipment (my MIL requires a double bed) and make a room for her, assist us with all the needed paperwork and get her settled in time for our trip. Due to a special they had going on, we committed to 3 months with plans to check other locations during that time. As it turns out, we are completely satisfied and she will be staying. The facility is clean and does not "smell like a hospital". The staff is friendly and helpful. There are enough activities to keep her occupied and with her own room, she still has some independence. The wait staff in the cafe happens to be her personal favorite, it's like eating at a restaurant all the time (which she really likes)

Nice rooms

Friendly staff. A lot of hallways, nice rooms.

Memory care was too small

This used to be Merrill Gardens but I just didn't like their memory care. It was very small and it felt a little hospital-like. It was clean until she showed us an apartment and that wasn't her fault but the lady had a dog and it just reaked of urine and I told her too. I couldn't believe she chose to show us that apartment but it didn't affect me at all because the rest of the place was fairly clean and before all of that I didn't like it because of the memory care, it felt too claustrophobic.

This was a very nice facili...

This was a very nice facility, and their memory care unit was great, but I am not sure this is what my parents are looking for right now. Also, they did not have full kitchens, which is very important to my mom, as she is on a special diet (and extremely picky about what she eats)

Very reasonable pricing. Loved the M...

Very reasonable pricing. Loved the Memory care staff. A little far away for Mom from her doctors.

3 meals a day...Checking on med manag...

3 meals a day...Checking on med management..Price for med management...Looks like a good facility!

Beautiful lots of space. Wonderful a...

Beautiful lots of space. Wonderful amenities. Very big though and confusing for mom. Liked the people who worked there. Very friendly and open.

Fragrance and odor almost too much to...

Fragrance and odor almost too much to bear, seemed dead. Had the largest rooms.

seemed like a nice facility. room was...

seemed like a nice facility. room was very small and kind of dark, would have to be repainted

Brookdale Big Creek Roswell is an assisted living and memory care community in the heart of Roswell, Georgia. A vibrant suburb of Atlanta, Roswell features beautiful parks, historical sites, exceptional medical centers and a variety of fun, entertainment and shopping.

In a truly ideal location, all the luxuries and conveniences of Atlanta are only a short drive away, while residents enjoy the quieter neighborhood community of Brookdale Big Creek Roswell.

Our community is beautiful and offers plenty of outdoor areas for residents to explore safely.
Cozy common areas, an elegant dining room and private apartments make it easy for our residents to socialize each day, while still having their own space and accommodations.

Other services and amenities enjoyed by residents at Brookdale Big Creek Roswell include:

A vibrant activities and social calendar that celebrates milestones and engages residents
Energizing involvement with the local community through outreach programs
‘Anytime dining' options
Personalized care services
Around the clock access to a well-trained staff

At Brookdale Big Creek Roswell, residents feel at home quickly enjoying personalized care services and exploring new hobbies. Our staff is dedicated and tenured, offering years of experience and training. We offer high quality care that encourages independence and strengths. Residents also enjoy access to our network of professional relationships with local medical providers, resting in the knowledge that they have access to the best care.

We take pride in the care we provide our seniors, enabling them to enjoy a rewarding retirement experience with reduced stress from health risks and with more opportunities to have fun, learn and meet new friends.

To learn more about our care and what makes our community so special, call today to schedule a tour.