Wow!

All I can say is wow! It looks and smells - and feels like a boutique hotel! New, clean and beautifully decorated - but it was the warm welcome from the lady at the front desk, caregivers and management that impressed me the most! Everyone smiling - especially the residents! A variety of activities---outings, intellectual presentations and entertainment. The Bistro was my favorite -full of residents, family and others enjoying coffee, magazines and music. The HWD shared that an LPN is on each shift and that they received a deficiency free state survey - so good care. The all inclusive pricing is great - you know the exact price and can make a long term budget from that. I really liked the key fobs (security and no keys), the check in kiosk, concierge service and 3 elevators! And they gave me a pie after my tour-still warm! Top of the list for my Dad...

Clean Property!!

I had recently had a tour of this community for my loved one and I was very pleased with everything that I had seen. The staff where on time to our appointment and where professional throughout our visit. I liked that they had a variety of activities available and a great menu for the meals. It was just not in our budget that we had set for my father but I would recommend it to anyone.

I was touring this community to see what services they have for providing mobility help for a resident. I also was looking for a community that would serve as the place to give care through future changes. This was not the right fit because they did not have the care I wanted. Nothing was bad about this community.

Georgian Lakeside Roswell

The place is beautiful. But they are understaffed, constant changing of staff and temps coming in. Current staff handling to many at one time to give the resident the attention they need. Food was pitched on our tour as fresh and more spent per meal on each resident than anywhere else. Not so. Processed food and not very good. Worst part is they have these corporate networking events in their dining room and residents are given boxed meals in their room. Growing pains is an understatement. Already changed directors, already changed the director of nursing, already changed the maintenance guy and already changed the chef. The room doors are so heavy most residents can't open them on their own. The electronic keys don't always work. The place is just to long and big. Takes time to much time for staff to get to the residents and very long walks to the dining room for others. Pretty facility but to many issues.

Still growing!

This is a brand new community and they are still going through some growing pains. The community is nice and pretty well done. The worst thing about this community is the food. The menu is not great and I think they use to much salt. We are hoping this will improve as the community grows. I am waiting to see how things progress before I would know if I would recommend it.

Suzanne gave us a wonderful tour! Even though The Georgian is not quite complete yet it is stunningly, jaw droppingly gorgeous! I got to meet the Activities Director who is very excited about her job and meeting the incoming residents and anxious to get activities started! This facility was designed with seniors in mind in how it has wide halls, lots of areas for folks to play games or cards or just sit and visit. There is a theatre room, a coffee bistro, a tavern, an arts and crafts room, and so much more! There are many wonderful floor plans to choose from and what I love best is this is one of the few Assisted Living facilities that have All Inclusive pricing instead of the Catered Care or ala carte pricing everyone has gone to. I can't wait to move my mom here and be able to visit her here!