Brookdale Bassett Park - Williamsville, NY

Brookdale Bassett Park - Williamsville, NY has yet not published prices.

My visit to Brookdale

This community was a little more expensive than what we were looking for. The community did not seem as bright and clean as the community we chose. The furniture seemed run down and I did not get a cheery feeling. The staff I met were nice and knowledgable

It Had An Odor

When I took a tour of the community I was shown around the place. I saw a room that I had hoped was bigger and more open. The community had a smell lingering, They can be more clean to prevent this.

Took A Tour!!

The tour guide was very knowledgeable and explained everything to me very well. One of the things we didn't like was the strong odor of the community. The layout of the community was nice it was just really big and we could not get a room for my loved one close enough to everything. Overall it was clean and the staff was nice activities were also offered on site but it didn't work for us.

Doing some renovations, Nice size, i ...

Doing some renovations, Nice size, i know someone there and she hates the food. Nice people, good level of care.

Awesome! Highly recommended!

Awesome! Highly recommended!

Brookdale Bassett Park is a senior assisted living community conveniently located around the corner from Milliard Fillmore Suburban Hospital. The community features a choice of 76 senior studio and suite apartments with wheelchair accessible bathrooms, 24-hour security system and parking for residents. Trained employees are on site to offer assistance with personal grooming, dispensing of medication and other activities of daily living. On-site amenities include Wi-Fi access, computer and internet access, library, beauty/barber shop, billiards room and postal services. Snacks and beverages are available all day in the cafe area. The community promotes a healthy and active lifestyle with various on-site activities and off-site excursions.