Edgemont Place - Blaine, MN

Edgemont Place - Blaine, MN has yet not published prices.

Good care for my father

We like this new community and we are happy with the staff. The community is clean and maintained. The community offers a lot of healthy meals that my father seems to enjoy. The community has a nice environment for the residents. They do offer activities for those who can participate. We would recommend the care and the value of this newer community for other families and the care of a loved one.

No Problems With Them

We're fine with this community. The needs for my parent is pretty high level of care and she is getting good care. It is clean and they are doing fine for the residents. I have no issues with them. I get updates, communication, and follows up when anything happens. I picked them because they are smaller and contained very well.

A good stay!!

My father stayed at Edgemont Place for a respite stay and it was overall a pretty good experience. Everything was fine as far as care, meals, and cleanliness. I think we would use them again if needed.

I Noticed a Brand New Community

It was not too bad from what I noticed on my tour. It is brand new and they were half full of residents. We did not want my loved one to go through the growing pains with the company, The residents were more active than my loved one. It is a nice facility and I liked the way it was set up.

They Have New Technology For Monitoring

My mother-in-law is doing very well with a few things that we are learning. The people are good there, I can't argue about that. The meals and activities are good. She is happy with the place and has not given us any indication that she is not. They do call us the minute there is a fall.
I like that they have a monitor in the ceiling that tracks their motion, in case of falls. I thought they had the best pricing that was flat rate and they are a brand new community with new technology.

So Far All is Well

So far everything is working out pretty well for my mother with her move to this community. I do feel this is a good, safe community for her. They are providing her with good care. The staff is good, they have been attentive, and helpful overall. They have a good activities program, that even come on the weekends. The meals are very good. I'am comfortable with her move to this community, and I would recommend it.