Autumn Glen Senior Living - Coon Rapids, MN

Autumn Glen Senior Living - Coon Rapids, MN has yet not published prices.

Lovey Tour

We tour this community for my in laws in their needs. Everything went well, and this is a nice community. The community looked nice, and tidy. The staff was cordial, and our questions were answered. It was a lovely experience overall.

A nice place!

Autumn Glen Senior Living was a very nice community. The staff was nice and the place was clean, but we found another community that fit what we were looking for a little better.

A great place for care

I am very happy with the care at this communit.y It is very nice and clean. It was what we were looking for. The meals are good. The staffinig is caring and attentive to her needs The activities are offer to those who want to participate. We recommend families to this great place for care of a loved one.

this place is very nice and could meet all needs, would be about 3000 per month

people here were very nice, full monitoring in building (motion sensors that alert staff even when call button not pushed), residents seems happy.....cheery place

Very nice place(only a couple years old, I believe). I liked the layout of the common areas. Close to shopping areas, restaurants, and hospital. They have breakfast, lunch, and dinner available for an extra fee. Menu selection looked very good.

5 stars!!

The staff at Autumn Glen has been helpful and answered my questions. The food is good and they offer a lot of daily activities. They keep the community clean and I would recommend it.