White Pine Senior Living - Blaine - Blaine, MN

Worst place ive ever seen

Horrible horrible horrible facility. Staff leaves residents that need care for hours. Do not respond to call lights. Do not follow care plans. I suggest if you have to put your love ones here you put a camera in their room.
Management is worse very rude and uncaring.

A bigger apartment!

My parents are still adjusting since their move. The facility is very nice and the staff is very good. I think they do the best they could. The location was the deciding factor for us, this one was in the right place.

We Love It This Community !

We looked at a lot of facility's for my father. This was one of the few community's that accepted him with his higher level care. He is doing very well, and we are very satisfied with his move this community. He loves it here, and we have recently moved his wife in there with him. Everything is working out well. He is safe, and receiving great care at this facility. A place for mom was great for sending us this referral. This is a community I would highly recommend, it has worked out very well for us.

Good Tour, Knowledgeable Staff

My tour of this community went well. Everyone was kind and friendly. The staff I met was knowledgeable and informative. It was a pleasant experience, and they were very kind to my family and myself. It is a nice community, but it wasn't the one for my mother and her needs.

Nice Community!!

The tour guide was knowledgeable and very attentive. He answered my questions about the community. Meal plans are available as well as beautician services. They offer transportation if needed for the residents. Everyone was friendly with me and i felt the community was well up-kept and clean.

Take a tour!

White Pine Senior Living were proactive and made an appointment for us to tour. The staff are friendly and address all of our questions. The community is very well kept and the property is beautiful. I would recommend taking a tour.

Very nice place

Our experience with White Pine Senior Living has been a very positive one, I'd give them high marks across the board! It's a clean nice looking place, the people are friendly, and they do a great job looking out for the residents.

Happy Ending

Our family found White Pine II (WPII) to be the most beautiful memory care facility we had ever seen. The pond view through large windows, huge fireplace, maple woodwork, attractive seating areas throughout, and, especially, shared rooms designed with privacy in mind were impressive. But how a facility looks isn't the most important aspect of memory care. Upon further research and meetings with staff, we found that the quality of care seemed to be excellent. Now that our loved one has lived at WPII for over a month, we are very happy with the friendly staff and the care he is receiving. More than that, we have noticed our loved one's health and state of mind have improved greatly from when he was at home. I am so grateful we found such a "happy ending" to a very sad and painful set of circumstances. Our loved one deserves the best and we feel he is in good hands at WPII.

Nice place

Our experience with White Pine Senior Living has been a very good one. The people are friendly, it is clean, and it's just a very nice place overall!

THIS IS THE PLACE FOR MOM OR DAD

This is "THE PLACE FOR MOM OR DAD". I was a Senior care giver for 8 YRS, and been in a lot of Senior Housing and Assisted Living Felicities. White Pines is by far a "TOP NOTCH FELICITE" The care and concern that I have experienced at White Pine was above and beyond that I have experienced at other Senior Living Homes.

We Placed our Mother in White Pine on 11-3-2015. I spent three days and two nights with her and got a first hand look at how they care for the residents who live there. Out of 1 - 10 , I would give them a 20. This a well run, team effort, group of Loving, Caring team of workers.

They are in tune with the likes and need of the Seniors that the care for, they are treated like family. I talked to a lot of the residents, and they "ALL " told me they were VERY HAPPY living there and very well cared for.

And when they tell the family that they that the check on the residents every couple of hours, YOU CAN BELIEVE THEM. Even at night, they Quietly , peek in every 2 hours.

We could not have picked a better PLACE FOR MOM.
THANK YOU TO "A PLACE FOR MOM" FOR RECOMENDING WHITE PINE FOR MOM

has been really good for mom

It has been really good for mom at White Pine Senior Living. Everybody has been good about answering questions really fast. Some type of schedule would be nice. Like a kind of checks and balances to keep track of what services that have been accomplished with mom that I could look at in her room. The hospice area has been doing that and I like that. If they are around they are very quick to answer any questions that I have but it would be nice in case they aren't around to just look on a sheet and see what has been done. Other than that suggestion everything has been really good here.

I'd give them a five!

I haven’t had a chance to try the food yet, but there is always parking when I go to visit. It’s clean and the staff is friendly. The best feature is that the care services are excellent and meet our loved one’s needs.

Very nice community!

We visited the White Pine in Blaine and it met all the needs to what we were looking for. The cost was welll within our range, the location was close for me to visit. We found the staff to be outstanding, and it offered lots of ammenities.

What took her so long?

It has taken about 18 months to convince my mother to leave her home of 70+ years and move to Assisted Living. She has been there for only a few weeks, but appears to be adapting well. She loves the food (especially since she does not have to cook it or do the dishes), the friendly staff, residents, and activities. She is eating better, sleeping less,and participating in life more. The staff including Tawnee, Kari, and Allie have been very supportive and welcoming from the first meeting. Mom even asked if we were taking her home as we left her house in northern MN.

We chose White Pine Senior Living bec...

We chose White Pine Senior Living because of their location. They are close to our home. The staff is friendly and helpful. I's say overall my mother-in-law is happy there. We would recommend White Pine to others.