White Pine Senior Living – Blaine II - Blaine, MN

Great Care for family

We like this community for my mother in law. We have found the staff to be caring and friendly. The community is very clean and taken care of. She is pleased with the meals and variety. They do offer her a lot of great activities, but she is happy doing her knitting. We would recommend this community for great care for a loved one.

Outstanding Care

I am very happy with the care that my mother in law has been receiving here. The staff here are wonderful and are always willing to work on her needs. They are loving and patient. She seems to be pleaed with the meals that are served. They have offered her many great activities. The community is clean and enjoyable to live here. I would highly recommend the excellent care that is received here to other families.

My Tour Was Nice, And This is Nice Community

This is a nice community, and my tour of it went very well. The staff was kind and informative. They were also knowledgeable. From what I saw the community appeared to be nice and clean. Everything went well, and this is a good community with kind people.