Watermark Senior Living - Fridley, MN

Watermark Senior Living - Fridley, MN has yet not published prices.

Not fabulous but they're okay

The reason why I chose this facility for my wife is that it is closer to where I live. The staff here isn’t fabulous, but they do seem to be okay. I see my wife two times a day and I’ve noticed that this community is better than one of the other places she has been. The facility itself is clean and well kept. I would recommend this facility to other families.

Beautiful place with very nice staff. Would recommend this to anyone that needs a place to call home, when your home is no longer an option.

Feels like a hotel as soon as you come in beautiful piano music.
Fresh made desserts, lemon water and comfy couches.
Love this place. Great addition to friendly!
Staff is so nice, [Removed] the director is so easy to talk to and helpful. Thank You!

So blessed to work for such a great company and staff is so nice. Feel like we’ve all known each other forever!
Love this team!
Food is the best around thank you [Removed]!

Beautiful community. Food is superb and the best around! Staff is so friendly and welcoming. I feel as if everyone is family here – very comfortable as soon as you walk in!

Beautiful building, but expensive. Wish they would come down in price. How can any afford years of this? But I guess the poor never will get an opportunity to live somewhere nice.

My favorite place I have ever lived.
Food is amazing!

Toured this beautiful community just to get an idea for my parents in the future and all I can say is wow! This place has thought of it all with heated floors, motion lights, and beautiful walking path inside.
A courtyard feels like a hotel when you walk in! My parents will be so blessed to live here soon!

One word – Amazing!

Very classy. Love this place. Now hopefully mom will decide to live here, so I can join her for meals ha ha!

I helped build this building and so nice to see a beautiful building go up in a neighborhood and welcoming to its neighbors.
Staff are so fun to talk too as we finish working.

Just finished a tour with the director [Removed]. She was so warm and inviting and had a wealth of knowledge. I feel so comfortable moving dad here when the time comes! The cupcakes were to die for, so fresh and perfect, tasted like 5 star Bakery prepared them. Everyone greeted me with a smile. Thank You!