Watermark Senior Living - Fridley, MN

Good choice

Tour was good, staff friendly. There isn’t a lot of community spaces for dad to explore. Care over amenities is what’s important and dad is getting great care here. I do appreciate seeing everyone so happy no matter what time I come in to visit. Im very happy with my decision to bring him to Watermark

Above and beyond!

Just moved my mom in, I can tell you after touring over 15 other communities, this one kept coming back and leaving us with a feeling like “this is the one”. It’s so warm and cozy and makes you feel like family here.
Everyone was laughing on the elevator and greeting eachother as they came on and off, it just felt like one big happy family! I am so exited for mom to be a part of this community!
The food was amazing, and SO fulfilling. Deseret was to die for! Thank you for welcoming us in like family and taking such great care of mom!

Moms second family!

Beautiful community. Staff is so friendly and funny! I walked in for a tour and one of the Care givers were dancing and singing with a few residents. Seeing them all smiling and laughing is something that will stick with me. It wasn’t just there but on the third floor I was greeted by a resident who spoke very highly
Of Watermark saying they feel like they’re family here! It gave me a warm feeling something I haven’t had before when touring.
I’m so glad I chose Watermark for my mom she is so happy here!

Great Tour!

Great community to tour! We are just gathering pricing information for when its time for our mom and dad to move. Watermark is one of our top choices when the time comes.
Tour took about 1 hour and ALL questions were answered and clearly explained. LOVE your all-inclusive pricing as well. You've thought of it all and makes it so easy for family members! Thank you, keep up the great work, hopefully see you in the near future with dad!

Smooth transition

Perfect size for a family/home like feel! Mom has received the best care here since she has moved in, which she has been to two other communities and we finally found Watermark to meet and exceed our expectations. Thank you to Watermark for all of your help during this transition!

5 STAR!

Beautiful community. I love how it feels like your family there! Size of the community is perfect for my dad!! If you are looking for a home-like atmosphere, where truly everyone knows your name and you are greeted with a smile, choose Watermark! Great job everyone who works there!!

Not fabulous but they're okay

The reason why I chose this facility for my wife is that it is closer to where I live. The staff here isn’t fabulous, but they do seem to be okay. I see my wife two times a day and I’ve noticed that this community is better than one of the other places she has been. The facility itself is clean and well kept. I would recommend this facility to other families.

Beautiful place with very nice staff. Would recommend this to anyone that needs a place to call home, when your home is no longer an option.

Feels like a hotel as soon as you come in beautiful piano music.
Fresh made desserts, lemon water and comfy couches.
Love this place. Great addition to friendly!
Staff is so nice, [Removed] the director is so easy to talk to and helpful. Thank You!

So blessed to work for such a great company and staff is so nice. Feel like we’ve all known each other forever!
Love this team!
Food is the best around thank you [Removed]!

Beautiful community. Food is superb and the best around! Staff is so friendly and welcoming. I feel as if everyone is family here – very comfortable as soon as you walk in!

Beautiful building, but expensive. Wish they would come down in price. How can any afford years of this? But I guess the poor never will get an opportunity to live somewhere nice.

My favorite place I have ever lived.
Food is amazing!

Toured this beautiful community just to get an idea for my parents in the future and all I can say is wow! This place has thought of it all with heated floors, motion lights, and beautiful walking path inside.
A courtyard feels like a hotel when you walk in! My parents will be so blessed to live here soon!

One word – Amazing!

Very classy. Love this place. Now hopefully mom will decide to live here, so I can join her for meals ha ha!

I helped build this building and so nice to see a beautiful building go up in a neighborhood and welcoming to its neighbors.
Staff are so fun to talk too as we finish working.

Just finished a tour with the director [Removed]. She was so warm and inviting and had a wealth of knowledge. I feel so comfortable moving dad here when the time comes! The cupcakes were to die for, so fresh and perfect, tasted like 5 star Bakery prepared them. Everyone greeted me with a smile. Thank You!