Eagle Springs - Dundee, MI

I was really impressed with this property. The space is awesomePerfect fit for me.

This place seemed fabulous. Management was very personable. It is privately owned and managed. Clean!! Residents that I saw and talked with were very nice and seemed very happy. And the units, oh my. Very spacious with lots of storage within the unit. One nice thing, the bath is larger than any I have every seen. Wheelchair and walker manageable.

Mom's Good Care

We are happy with the care at this community. The staff is nice and caring. My mom likes that she is still able to cook for herself in her apartment. I like knowing that she is active with the other residents. We would recommend this nice community for someone who is wanting independant living to see this community for the good value that is offered.

My mother is loving it there!

My mother is loving it there!

Eagle Springs is awesome

Eagle Springs is a great place to live. My mom loves it there. The apartments are large and easy to maneuver, the bathroom is very accessible and the amenities building is well maintained. She has a patio and can garden if she wants.
The neighbors are friendly and the manager, Debra, is AMAZING. They have morning coffee in the community room, bingo, dominos, cards, potlucks and other activities to draw you out of your shell.
There are restaurants and stores nearby, making it easy to get errands accomplished.
Mom has made many friends and although she was apprehensive about moving she is so happy she did. She loves her apartment, looks forward to coffee in the morning and chatting with her neighbors.

Senior Independent Living!

Visit out website www.eaglespringsdundee.com for more information.

Eagle Springs luxury independent retirement community is designed for seniors, 55 and better. At Eagle Springs, you can choose the independence and enrichment you want, complemented by the services and the community of people in the same life stage.

We continually offer new and exciting amenities based on the time of year and needs of our residents. This page is constantly updated to reflect the correct picture of what we provide at our facility. We also continually seek feedback from our residents so that we can offer what is relevant and desired.

Apartment Units Amenities:

Rent includes heat, gas, water, sewer and trash removal. Resident responsible for electric.
1 bedroom apartment square footage 739 sq ft.
2 bedroom apartment square footage 837 sq ft.
Each unit has a central heating and air conditioning system that is individually controlled.
Apartments are furnished with a refrigerator, range, carpet and window treatments.
Satellite or Cable TV available at resident's choice and expense.

Facility Amenities:

Large community/game room with kitchen facilities
Multiple laundry rooms with washers and dryers
Exercise room
Common areas with comfortable seating
Entrance Lounge

Massage therapy on site*
Exercise class*
Blood pressure screening

Other Amenities:

Bus transportation to the Dundee Senior Center and the Monroe County Senior Legal Office
Local transportation