St. Joseph's Village - Ypsilanti, MI

Great

Mom has only been here a short time and so far things are great. The caregivers are wonderful. The food is good and the community is well cared for. They offer a lot of activities and I would recommend this community.

St. Joe's Village provides a safe secure environment for my 86 year old mother. Her apartment is spacious. The building is clean and doesn't have that "nursing home" smell nor does it have the "air freshener" smell to cover it up. So far, staff are friendly and kind. Activities are ok. The only criticism my mom has is about the food. She thinks it's bland.

Wonderful staff!

The St. Josephs was a very nice place. When we walked around, all of the rooms were spacious and the rugs were clean. The thing we did not like was that we had to pay for the amenities separately. Other than that it was a very nice place.

My Tour Was A Nice One

I toured this community for my mother and her needs. The tour went well, everyone was very friendly. The community looked nice. From what I saw they do a good job with the cleanliness of the faculty. My tour guide was kind and knowledgeable. Everything went well, and this is pretty nice community.

My veiw of The sanctuary at St. Joes Villiage

The Sanctuary at St. Joseph's Village is a nice place. The apartments are the right size for a person to take care. They also will do your laundry (Bedding, towels) and also
your reg. laundry. They have house keeping once a week and the 3 meals a day are well thought out and balanced to the residents health condition. The only thing I feel is lacking is communication between employees. More then once the shift change crew did not pass on important instructions. Also, some of the staff will not do anything with your love one without an RX from their Doctor. There is just some common since thinking when taking care of a person that everyone should do even with out a doctors RX. Some of it will concern your love ones well being.

Quit Pleasant.

The staff at the sanctuary is excellent they are really good. They have a great location and worked fast to make sure my dad was comfortable. Everyday just reaffirms my decision in choosing them. They are in a good location and all in all it’s been quit pleasant.

They are a yes... Hope they...

They are a yes... Hope they work. (Consider a shared room) $2280 studio easy. (Simi-Private)

Lovely community! The staff was very...

Lovely community! The staff was very friendly and knowledgable, they really helped me to feel comfortable. Part of the Detroit Symphony Orchestra was there for an event - that impressed me. I really had a very good feeling overall about this community and hope my mom is a good fit for them because I'm sure that she will like it too.

Good location re. east side of town -...

Good location re. east side of town - close to most current friends, doctor and religious community. Not crazy about the lack of outdoor space for walking, viewing nature, etc. Seemed a bit dark and lacking natural light. She felt it seemed a bit 'tight' - hallways seemed narrow and long. Worth considering. I liked the advantage of moving from independent to assisted living in the same facility.

Enjoy a beautiful, well appointed residential setting where personal care and assistance are always nearby. By offering independent living services for active lifestyles, in addition to our assisted living program, we respond to the changing needs of seniors as they age.
The Village is linked to the St. Joseph Mercy Health System, your link to the most comprehensive range of health care services in Washtenaw county.

Sanctuary at St. Joseph's Village is owned and operated by Trinity Senior Living Communities, a leading advocate of holistic, individual-first senior care.