Eagle Point Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Center - Clinton, IA

Eagle Point Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Center - Clinton, IA has yet not published prices.

• Short Term Rehab
  • Skilled Nursing

Review of Eagle Point Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

They have been very good to me. It's very intense, and they keep you going. They're working short-handed, and they do the best they can. The administrator helps pass trays. They're very friendly and open. They have improved with a new chef. I'm enjoying their meals. Communication could be better.

Review of Eagle Point Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Everybody is so nice and so attentive. They are very kind and make you feel at home. I can't say enough about how nice everyone is there. It's a very caring atmosphere and a very loving environment. Everybody is super nice and caring. They went above and beyond to make this happen and to make sure my Aunt in comfortable. She is very happy with the meals. Everybody department communicates well.

Review of Eagle Point Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

They keep my loved one clean and the staff has been friendly. She enjoys their meals. They kept in contact with us and had good care.

Review of Eagle Point Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

My loved one has not complained and has made new friends. The staff seems really attentive. They are helping when she needs help. I have not met anyone who is rude and they all smile and say hi. I know they are working with her in rehab. The nurses get busy but they are really nice. The cleanliness seems pretty good and it seems like they are always cleaning the floors and emptying the garbage cans. She has not complained about the food and she can be fussy. If I ask questions they answer my questions. No one goes out of their way to call me but I would think if there was an issue they would call me.

Review of Eagle Point Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

The physical therapy people are extremely nice and do a good job. The head person for rehab is extremely cheerful and goal driven. He knows our expectations and wants to meet our expectations. They are really nice but a bit unorganized. They have to weed out some bugs with the communication missing here and there. They are improving every day.

Review of Eagle Point Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

As far as I know, she likes it okay. She likes the nurses. They are friendly. Their communication is good.

Review of Eagle Point Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

The nurses are very good.

Review of Eagle Point Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

The location was convenient for us. There was miscommunication as to what we needed to get set up.

Review of Eagle Point Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

They are understaffed. The food is bland.

Review of Eagle Point Health Care Center

My mother seems to like it there and she seems to enjoy the people and food. Everything seems to be working out well for her. The therapists worked with her every day at multiple times a day. They are all very friendly. It is an older facility and they keep it clean. She seems to like all of the meals. She said she has only one bad meal so far. They keep me informed pretty well.

Review of Eagle Point Health Care Center

Therapy is excellent. They make sure the bed gets changed. The meals could use some work. All they have is soup and sandwich for an alternate meal. The nurses need to improve their communication. My loved one is a stubborn man and they do well with his attitude. They are very good with him when he goes thru his little moods.

Review of Eagle Point Health Care Center

They were right there whenever she needed them. They call all the time The nurses are right on the ball. The meals are good.

Review of Eagle Point Health Care Center

The therapists are doing awesome with her and it is going well. The staff is wonderful with her and treat her well. She is well matched with her roommate. They are all super and everyone is polite and genuine. They like their job. I think they are understaffed. It is very clean. They do very well and the director had me write out her likes and dislikes for meals. She gets what she likes. We can go in there and call anytime to get a very good update. The nurse always greets me and asks if there is anything I need help with. They have access to everything I ask information on including the therapy. She is so content and participated in the festivities.

Review of Eagle Point Health Care Center

We like the facility and this is where he wanted to go. They are all very nice. I have especially appreciated the social worker and she has been good about calling. They have nice big rooms and they keep them very clean.

Review of Eagle Point Health Care Center

The nursing care is great so far. Everything looks pretty clean. When I call I get information.

Review of Eagle Point Health Care Center

They are friendly. It's clean. A lot of times I have to ask what's going on.

Review of Eagle Point Health Care Center

They do a pretty good job there. The therapists work with him. I would recommend it and I have! They are really friendly.

Review of Eagle Point Health Care Center

The rehab is very good. They need to make better-made food. He waited a long time to get his lunch. The nurses did not get him his medications on time.

Review of Eagle Point Health Care Center

The nurses were good. Communication was poor.

Review of Eagle Point Health Care Center

My love one seems to be satisfied there and seems to be doing well. They do a nice job keeping his room clean but it is an older building. He has not been happy with the meals. I did not know he had doctors appointments and I told them I would like to know about his doctor's appointments.

Choosing a healthcare and rehabilitation center for yourself or your loved one is one of the most important decisions you can make. You want someone who is caring, knowledgeable, and accessible; someone willing to take the time to go over all your options and treat you as a person. With the advancements in medical technology, hospital stays have become shorter and long-term care has become a viable resource for rehabilitation and recovery. Our professional team members at Eagle Point are dedicated to providing quality; compassionate nursing and rehabilitation care to meet the changing needs of health care.

We accept Medicare, Medicaid, most insurance plans and HMO’s. Please call today to speak to any of our professional team members.