Lutheran Hillside Village - Peoria, IL

Lutheran Hillside Village - Peoria, IL has yet not published prices.

Lots 'a things to do at LHV

My wife and I agree that the variety and number of activities offered at LHV are outstanding and need to be emphasized to prospective residents

Should be closed down.

My husband was unable to move on his own. Nursing left him in bed for 36 days. Developed a huge bed sore on buttocks, infected, and mentally confused. They sent him to hospital. I was not aware this was happening when I would visit as neither he nor any employee told me that he wouldn’t get out of bed. I asked why didn’t they make him get up and the response was “We can’t make him get up.”
The man was immobile! They did n’t bother to turn him either!
He was in hospital for 8 days with massive infection. When it was time to go back I moved him to another nursing home. There were other incidents to many to mention. I would not take a dog to Lutheran Hillside Village!

Annmarie Wallis

Hello Adele. We take the safety of our residents very seriously and appreciate that you reached out with your concerns. As what you describe is far outside our practices and we are unable to comment with specific questions due to HIPAA policies, please contact us at [removed].

Love it here

Living at Lutheran Hillside a Village is like being on vacation year-round! No more home maintenance, no more cooking, no more yard work, no more parking woes at area concerts.
From the minute you decide to come, the staff begins to work to make every step of your move go smoothly. The staff is wonderfully helpful and caring, and your fellow residents welcoming and friendly. There are activities for every interest and a dining room with delicious menu choices. Our apartments are cheerful and well-maintained, as are all the common areas.
In short, there is no better place to be than Lutheran Hillside Village

Annmarie Wallis

We're so glad to hear you've found the offerings and amenities at Lutheran Hillside Village to meet your needs - both now and in the future! You are such an important part of LHV family and we appreciate your willingness to share your experience!

No so much.

No stars.
My parents have been here many years now. The Independent Living side is very good at a reasonable rate for the area. Just what you would want for your family.
Assistanced Living declined from what it once was and management has been attempting to correct its service in this area realizing the need for improvement. The rates are on the high side for what services are received.
However when the time comes for the help of health care, our experience has been horrible. Medications have been messed up. Primary doctors ordered not followed. Impossible to visit with the attending physician. Plans for treatment / recovery are not followed. They will take you off Medicare Part A as soon as possible putting your family member on Private Pay. Rates compared to service are unbelievably high.

The premier continuing care retirement community in Peoria, Lutheran Hillside Village is the perfect starting place for an exciting new chapter of your life. Here on our serene, beautifully wooded campus, you’ll find an active lifestyle, freedom from the hassles of home repairs, and priority access to quality health care, all amidst a community of close friends.

A continuing care retirement community, Lutheran Hillside Village offers independent living, assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing, and REACH Short Stay rehabilitation services all within our community. Our senior living counselors can assist you in identifying which program is right for you as well as provide pricing and availability.