Hearthstone Communities - Woodstock, IL

Nice place

My mom's there everyone is friendly and my mom is happy there

I took a tour!

When I toured Hearthstone, I really liked that community. It was updated to an extent, but the way they redid the bathrooms, they did not completely gut everything from the bathroom so the bathtub still had a lip and did not seem like they could get a wheelchair on there. It was more of a homey feel, and everyone was friendly and helpful.

Very positive interaction with the staff and residents

Everyone was very friendly during our tour and bent over backwards to answer our questions. They knew all their residents by name and were very welcoming. The reason we didn't chose Hearthstone is the style of the apartment was what we were looking for.

Hearthstone had some very nice independent living homes that would be very convenient for us when the time comes to transition to assisted living . I especially like the close connection with the Early Learning Center which would provide contact with "grand children". We like the Square in Woodstock and the shops available there. Services seem handy for our needs.

Needs More Activities!!

It would be great if the community started offering more activities to the residents. The meals are okay but could use a little more taste to them. I would recommend this place to family and friends. Overall, the staff are nice, the housekeeping maintains everything clean and my loved one is in a safe place.

Review of Hearthstone Communities - Woodstock, IL

Like remodeled apartments. Older apartments not as appealing. Construction being completed on facility. Will visit once construction is done

Communicate well with patients

I think they communicate with the patients very well. The only thing I would say they need to improve possibly is the communication between the doctors and the patients and family.

perfect place for my mother

I looked at four different care facilities in the area, and Hearthstone Communities was the only one that had all the levels of care that one would expect. They were also the most reasonably priced, and in the end they were the best fit for the type of care I was looking for for my mother.

Assisted Living for my 89 year old Mother

I chose Hearthstone for my mother's Assisted Living Residence because it was the only one in the area that offered all levels of care. She has now been a resident for 6 weeks. Thanks to the Staff her transition to Assisted Living has been as smooth as possible. The staff are helpful and caring and adapted quickly to her needs. The food service is excellent with several choices available for the three daily meals. Hearthstone’s fees are reasonable for the levels of assistance offered and in fact were the lowest of the four residences I visited. I highly recommend Hearthstone for your loved one who has reached a point in their life where living alone without assistance is no longer possible

Beth did an outstanding tou...

Beth did an outstanding tour very pleasant and very informative.

More than sixty years ago, Orson Welles saw the historic Village Square, walked the cobblestone streets and fell in love with the city of Woodstock. Right in the heart of Woodstock is Hearthstone Village, a retirement community located on a scenic, 17-acre campus.

Hearthstone Village understands the importance of retaining independence and can provide basic support to meet these needs. Companionship is vital at any age, and at Hearthstone Village, friends are as close as your door. With a wide range of activities, programs, trips, tours and crafts to enjoy, you need never feel alone.

Restaurant-style dining, housekeeping, chapel, daily activities and transportation to physician and shopping are included in the monthly rent. Hearthstone Village has its own library, café, beauty shop, recreation room, and general store for resident convenience. Home Instead home health is on-site daily for supportive services.

A variety of apartment sizes, services and amenities are available. The fresh air of a Woodstock location provides the beauty of sunsets and a relaxed atmosphere of friendly, heartland values. Hearthstone Village…the perfect community to call home.