Accolade Healthcare of Pontiac - Pontiac, IL

Accolade Healthcare of Pontiac - Pontiac, IL has yet not published prices.

Review of Accolade Healthcare of Pontiac

The staff has always been pleasant and nice to me. It looked like they
were taking care of everyone. They've called me every time
something has happened.

Review of Accolade Healthcare of Pontiac

The staff has always been pleasant and nice to me. It looked like they were taking care of everyone. They've called me every time something has happened.

Review of Accolade Healthcare of Pontiac

They've been great! They really have their stuff together. I have no complaints.

Review of Accolade Healthcare of Pontiac

My mom has thrived since she has been there. She is doing really well. They really care for her. The activities person is very friendly and stops and talks to my mom. She gets my mom and I involved with what is going on. I am very impressed. They seem to get good food and they help my mom eat. The food looks very good. I have my quarterly talks with them. They call if there is an issue.

Review of Accolade Healthcare of Pontiac

Everything has gone well.

Review of Accolade Healthcare of Pontiac

Their rehab is the greatest in town. They took care of my mother very well. She's asked for a couple of food things and they didn't have it, like orange juice and fresh fruits.

Review of Accolade Healthcare of Pontiac

No one is talking to me. I'm not getting any updates on her health. I would like the doctor to have communication with the family.

Review of Accolade Healthcare of Pontiac

They are very friendly! I would recommend the facility!

Therapy is great!

Review of Accolade Healthcare of Pontiac

My loved one has been receiving good therapy sessions. Everyone has been very nice. The nurses and CNAs have all been super good. The place is nice and fresh they seem to be doing well at keeping her room clean. If I ask questions they are pretty open with me.

Review of Accolade Healthcare of Pontiac

Everybody is friendly and very caring. I have not come across anybody with a bad attitude. Every staff member has gone out of their way and has been really nice. The meals are pretty good! It is not entirely my kind of food but they have the best chef's salads. I would definitely recommend the facility to a friend.

Review of Accolade Healthcare of Pontiac

It is by far the very nicest place. We love his room and he can look out at people coming. They are all kind to him and even the residents are so nice. They ask if he ate. He says hi to his friends. It is wonderful. He said to me he is so happy there. During this cold weather I have not been there for two days and I can sleep fine knowing he is being taken care of. They have all kinds of activities and he wants to go to the activities. They are very good to him and very nice. Communication is really nice. They have a letter that comes out every month. They answer my questions.

Review of Accolade Healthcare of Pontiac

My father is doing well here and getting better with therapy. Everybody is nice. It looks clean. I think they bring out healthy meals for him.

Review of Accolade Healthcare of Pontiac

Everything is going well. The food is good.

Review of Accolade Healthcare of Pontiac

The food is really good and she likes the meals. They were helpful but did not go out of their way while I was there to talk to me.

Review of Accolade Healthcare of Pontiac

They are very nice. My mom is not a picky eater but she does not like the food. Sometimes when she has to go to the bathroom they can be slow responding to her needs. She felt ill once and they didn't respond when she rang the bell right away so we had to go get someone.

Review of Accolade Healthcare of Pontiac

They are very good, very friendly, and they smile and say hello. It is very clean.

Review of Accolade Healthcare of Pontiac

They are good. The first day she arrived I met the director of nursing she came in she was really nice. That's the only time I have seen a nurse and I visit her every day. It is clean! The meals are good and the portions are big but my loved one doesn't mind that. I don't feel like everything is communicated how I like but I know they are busy.

Accolade Healthcare of Pontiac provides first-class medical technology and rehabilitation services to ensure each resident's maximum recovery. We are equipped to accommodate many complex medical issues, including services such as IV therapy, trach care, wound treatment, and medication management. Our expert team works closely to develop a patient-centered plan for the quickest recovery possible.