Wesley Willows - Rockford, IL

Retirement living at Wesley Willows includes senior living with services, where you will enjoy carefree, maintenance-free independent living in senior duplex homes or senior apartments and suites. Wesley Willows is focused on your quality of life and wellness, offering a full fitness center, exercise classes, an aquatic center with swimming pools and spa, and an indoor walking track. You’ll also enjoy fine dining, concierge services, on-site banking, library/computer center, an art center, a full service salon, and a large auditorium for group activities and events. Our services include indoor and outdoor maintenance, housekeeping, and complimentary scheduled transportation. Our campus-wide emergency call system and 24-hour/365-day nurse response team will give you peace of mind.

Excellance abounds...

Top of the line. The employees are treated well and are respected by management, and that is evident in the care that is provided. Monthly meetings are held for all the residents, to hear from management. I live here and Mom lives here, so I've seen all the different levels of care. Highly recommended.

May have a waiting list

This community seemed to offer some nice amenities. The staff I met were friendly and the community seemed clean and well taken care of. This community did not have any openings at the time we toured.

Not a Place for Me!

I toured the property for my loved one and I was not impressed. I really did not like what I saw and will not be sending my loved one there. i would not recommend this community to anyone.

Gorgeous community!

Our loved one has loved the Wesley Willows since her move. The community and her apartment is very well kept and updated. They offer several different levels of care and they keep them together based on their level of care. They do have a large incoming fee but they were flexible on waiting for our loved ones home to sell. They do need a dedicated staff member for day of move in to help with setting up meals, mailbox, and housekeeping.

Ok this place is top of the line. They take care of you for the rest of your life. Very clean. They do the laundry, change your sheets for you and take out the trash. Their library has 12,000 books, as well as 3 or 4 computers. The dining room is beautiful. Menu is varied and a nice selection every day. They set up a meeting once a month for the residents to meet with the kitchen staff, so they can recommend a food or a dish they would like or perhaps more training for someone.
They have several different outdoor places to gather and talk. One is a rose garden, that the residents can get their hands dirty if they like to garden.
There are a lot of activities that are going on through out the day and trips into town for different activities.
The bathrooms are nice with a walk in shower with a thresh hold of maybe an inch and that is a very soft rubber, it would probably never be a cause for a trip. A seat in the shower can be installed if you need one.

Safe and sound

My in-laws have been at the community for some time now and they are adjusting very well. We've had the opportunity to sit in the dining room for different things like birthdays and social events and the food is delicious. The staff are always nice and welcoming. The only complaint is that right now we don't have them on any medical plan and if they happen to need any assistance they have to call their doctor or go to the ER. Overall the place is great and we will eventually get them on the medical plan. The good things is knowing the option is there and also knowing they can stay there for the duration with the level of care they provide at Wesley Willows.