BRIA Health Services of Geneva - Geneva, IL

BRIA Health Services of Geneva - Geneva, IL has yet not published prices.

• Skilled Nursing
  • Short Term Rehab

Review of BRIA Health Services of Geneva

Our loved one likes her roommate. Overall, it is a good experience and she is able to interact with people. She tells us the rehab therapists are working with her. I know she is not just sitting in her room. The nursing care has been good and they are attentive when we ask them to do things. The staff has all been great so far. They have all done really well and treated her well. I have not seen anything that would cause a concern with me about the facilities hygiene. She loves the food. The communication is going good.

Review of BRIA Health Services of Geneva

The whole staff works together and are very helpful to their patients. The nursing staff that helped her when she first got here did an excellent job. The cleanliness is excellent! All the staff does their job thoroughly.

Review of BRIA Health Services of Geneva

It does not smell, so that's always one of the issues when you have a lot of people in one place. The floors are always clean and the people who work there are always presentable. They are very accommodating with trying to find other things she can eat. I think like any other facility in that they can always use more nurses.

Review of BRIA Health Services of Geneva

The nurses are great. Their communication has been excellent.

Review of BRIA Health Services of Geneva

They are all so great. One employee, in particular, has been especially helpful. The admission person really takes the time with the family and we really appreciated her help. All of the staff members have gone above and beyond at this point. There's been excellent communication so far.

Review of BRIA Health Services of Geneva

It's been a good experience. The nurses are great. They are very cooperative and communicated well.

Review of BRIA Health Services of Geneva

The rehab services sessions she likes a lot. They have all been very friendly. There have been a couple of employees that have stood out. The person in admissions is excellent! The facility has not been able to provide her with things that she would normally have at home. They do a lot of meals with white flour and processed ingredients. They do not seem to offer a healthy meal option. The furniture and the dressers are in her room updating not very modern at all.

Review of BRIA Health Services of Geneva

They are understaffed. I have not heard one word since she moved in about a plan or anything. The meals are not good.

Review of BRIA Health Services of Geneva

The people have been very attentive, understanding, and have made sure my father is comfortable. There is a lack of response when I ask for assistance to help my dad. There was flooding in the room and it looks a long time to get somebody to help. Somebody finally responded and put towels to soak up the water in his room. They made promises to correct certain situations, but if you aren't there, they aren't doing it. It is extremely disappointing. Some people, I can tell that they have a chip on their shoulder and they don't want to deal with us. There is some staff that is friendly. The building needs work. My father is in a room that has windows that he can't see through, it's gross. The building could use a good scrubbing on the decks.

Review of BRIA Health Services of Geneva

I am very pleased with the whole facility. The staff is caring and cooperating and I like their ability to care for the patients. They are very informative and keep me informed. The kitchen staff are all wonderful. The food is great and if the patient wants something else they help with that. I have not seen one person with a crabby frown. They are pleasant to the patients and refer to them by their first name. It is very clean. They provide super care and I am pleased with everyone.

Review of BRIA Health Services of Geneva

It's been good. She is eating well.

Review of BRIA Health Services of Geneva

Everybody has been so polite and helpful! The staff is all great! The communication has been good. The meals are basic.

Review of BRIA Health Services of Geneva

My loved one says they take care of her. The staff does pretty well and they are really friendly. It is really clean and does not have any odor. The meals are very good but she doesn't like some things not like. I am pretty well informed.

Review of BRIA Health Services of Geneva

Things are going good for my loved one. The communication is going well. I have had several calls from them. Depending on who is taking care of him, sometimes things are not taken care of as quickly.

Review of BRIA Health Services of Geneva

Well, there are a few staff members that have been so helpful to my wife. I do know my wife is enjoying the meals and the communication is excellent!

Review of BRIA Health Services of Geneva

The staff is extremely friendly. The aides are very friendly and willing to help my loved one. The nurses have been very helpful and are pretty good with letting me know when there is a problem. They have helped with the insurance questions. When I ask him, he says he is doing therapy and I am told it is going well. The staff try to keep the place cleaned up. He said the food is okay.

Review of BRIA Health Services of Geneva

I think rehab is going well for my loved one. The staff is pleasant enough. It is pretty clean in the lobby and the washroom. The nurses are friendly but she does get frustrated when they don't answer her call. When she asks for help going to the bathroom, it takes them a while to come. She fell when she was there and they said they were going to put safety measures around her bed but they still haven't done that.

Review of BRIA Health Services of Geneva

I think the staff is nice. The front desk people are really nice. It is clean but just not pretty. The communication is just average. When she first got there, they took about a week and a half to figure out what she needs and how to take care of her. They need more staff.

Review of BRIA Health Services of Geneva

I would give them a 10 out of 5. They are great, the whole facility from top to bottom. They are great and they take real good care of my mother there. They know everyone's first name. Everyone is very nice. She loves the food. She is going to get spoiled. I can't cook as well as they can. There was a staff member that went over everything with us and all the options and it was really great.

Review of BRIA Health Services of Geneva

I felt safe with him there. The staff is very outgoing and warm. They are very helpful or will refer you to where you need to go. The place is cluttered and not vacuumed often. The bathrooms are dirty. There have some problems getting the right meds to him. He was without some of his meds he absolutely needs for a full day.

Review of BRIA Health Services of Geneva

Everything is great. We just had our family care conference and I am out of town. I was upset with some of their verbiage. They should be more careful with his injury.

Review of BRIA Health Services of Geneva

So far so good. They seem to be doing a good job. He likes therapy and so far they are doing a good job and he is liking it. I would say it's pretty clean. If he goes to the dining room he can select what he wants and his options but when he chooses to not go to the dining room and stay in his room they bring him a meal but he doesn't get any options.

Review of BRIA Health Services of Geneva

My loved one it but she seems to be doing well. The staff is very interactive and very responsive. Communication is where I am having the issue.

Review of BRIA Health Services of Geneva

Therapy is good. Communication has been great. Meals could improve but my loved one is picky.

Review of BRIA Health Services of Geneva

They are friendly. Therapy is excellent.

Review of BRIA Health Services of Geneva

Everyone is generally pretty friendly. They do not vacuum every day. The therapist is great but there is not enough consistency with the therapy. Not sure she is getting it every day as she should. There have been communication problems there. She has been there for almost a week and I had to ask to get a care meeting for the next day. Everyone seems too busy. No one telling me what is suppose to happen and informing me. I feel like I have to be there all the time to make sure she is getting what she needs.

Review of BRIA Health Services of Geneva

The therapist was great. The nurse's aids were pretty good. They were pretty attentive to him. The staff was really nice, they just didn't seem like they were trained enough to take care of my husband and his condition. It was clean. The food seemed fine.

Review of BRIA Health Services of Geneva

The physical therapy and occupational therapy were very good. My mother said the female nurses were great. The facilities could use an update. They were not quick to answer the call button. All of them could use improvement with communicating. When we got there no one even knew about her. It took several days for them to get up to speed. No one went over an orientation. She only received her food like a third of the time. The place smelled of urine. They are greatly understaffed. The male nurses were horrible. The director of nursing was rude.

BRIA of Geneva is a Tier 1 Preferred Plus Provider. This elite status combined with Joint Commission Accreditation showcases our success in helping our short-term patients reach their goals to return home and meet the needs of our long-term care residents.

Our Marionjoy guided STRIVE rehabilitation program provides an interdisciplinary approach. We offer comprehensive medical services such as 24-hour nursing care, physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy, along with social activities. All provided in a safe and supportive environment are just some of what we do best!