Dumont Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing Care - New Rochelle, NY

Dumont Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing Care - New Rochelle, NY has yet not published prices.

If you need amazing care Dumont Center is the place to be at!!

If you need amazing care Dumont Center is the place to be at. I [name removed] am living proof of their amazing care. On [date removed] I came into Dumont Center very ill. Due to the amazing care that I have received at Dumont I am now back at home in my community with my family. At Dumont Center you will be treated with dignity, self respect, compassion, and words of encouragement. I personally recommend Dumont Center to anyone looking for amazing care for themselves or for a loved one. I would like to thank all the staff and administration at Dumont Center for the care and kindness you provided me throughout my stay and for getting me back on my feet.
Love,
[name removed]

Dumont Center is a beautiful facility that provides top notch care. I would highly recommend this facility to a friend or family member.

Dumont Center

The dedication of the staff to providing top quality care is extraordinarily impressive. Watching them in action is something to behold! I would highly recommend this facility to a friend or family member.

Nobody seems to care about the residents.

My father was at this nursing home for a 9 months. I have had nothing but issues with the care he was given. There were times I would visit him and his clothes were dirty and on inside out and every time I tried finding clean clothes, they were never in his closet. In addition, every time I would ask one of the nurses for a clean diaper they would tell me "ask him or her" and everyone seemed to have that same answer. When we were lucky enough to transfer him to a better facility, the extremely rude Nurse (Ms. Brown) did not want to help me when I tried to collect the clothing in the laundry and even hung up on me when I called. I would NEVER recommend this place for any of your loved ones.

Outstanding

My cousin was admitted here for rehab. I was amazed at the quality of care she had received. The staff is extremely professional, yet kind and compassionate. I felt like home when I visited with my cousin. She seemed very happy and well cared for.

my mother has been there for several ...

my mother has been there for several months in the vent unit. The quality of the physical, respiratory and occupational therapy is astounding. My mother is off the vent and walking thanks to the dedication of these people/