Sprain Brook Manor - Scarsdale, NY

We have had nothing short of a 5 star experience for our family, from the knowledge and recomendations of the staff, to the cleanliness of the facility, to the quality of the food, to the fun and engaging activities we’ve seen residents take part in over last 3 years. Those employed at Sprain genuinely care for their residents. SBM gave us comfort knowing the one dear to us was well taken care of. My family and I would highly recommend.

This is a very dangerous place to take your love one.
The psychologist is giving these poor people psychotic medication. They had bed bugs and made the staff swear that they would keep it a secret.

Horrible sub par facility

The so called directors of each dept do absolutely nothing. This place has gone completely down hill since their zero rating with Medicare. It use to be one aid to four or five patients and now its one aid to eight or nine patients. The quality of care has is sub par. My mother was a patient, a fall risk patient who kept falling out of the bed and they did nothing to remedy this. She sustained multiple injuries and they refused to acknowledge liability. My mother came down with bacterial pneuomonia [removed].

The rehab was fantastic for my father in law. We weren't sure he would be able to go back home after his heart surgery but the nurse practitioner, the dr and the staff worked hard to make it happen. Thank you SPRAIN BROOK MANOR!!