Cypress Springs - Bradenton, FL

Nice feel and we liked that the managers and assistant managers are on-site 24/7. But as with some others it is too far from the things we love-the friendship center and main street in sarasota.

Mom is happy at Cypress Springs!

The staff are wonderful! The maintenance technician is very helpful and is very responsive when repairs are necessary. The food served is great most of the time. They offer a variety of options for my mom to choose from. The wait staff is also the cleaning staff. Cypress Springs could do a better job of training the wait staff to better clean the rooms or hire housekeeping staff.

Very accommodating!

Things are going wonderful since I moved to Cypress Springs. It is one of the best moves I've done. It's really nice, everybody is very helpful. It's a nice place to be. They are always cleaning, and there's a housekeeper who comes and cleans the room once a week. The staff is excellent, they're like family, very nice people. If you want something and they don't have it, they will get it for you. This place is centrally located close to a shopping mall. The rooms are nice, a nice size, I can have my dog here and a lot of people have cats. If you have to give up your home due to health like I did, this is the next best thing. The food is pretty good. If you have a special request, they will make it, they are very accommodating. There is a new activity director and she's going at it. There's a trip to a strawberry festival tomorrow. Yesterday we had a vetinarian come in to speak about pet health. She keeps us very active.

We believe that Cypress Springs Gracious Retirement Living is so much more than walls and windows - it's a place to enjoy home-cooked meals, game night, or a quiet evening with family and friends. It's where you always feel comfortable, safe, and secure.
At Cypress Springs, our management teams live on-site, and are available 24 hours a day. Our food is truly made from scratch, and served right to your table along with a smile from our friendly staff.Enjoy the convenience of our comfortable bus for scheduled appointments, shopping trips and other errands. We also regularly plan special excursions to cultural events, day trips, museums, and other places of interest.