Bradenton Oaks - Bradenton, FL

Really decent people!

The staff at this community are really hard working. I really love [Removed] for all her help with everything. She is a real genuine person. The community is as clean as it can be. I ate here and liked the food. I really have no complaints about this community.

Robyn Studley

Thank you for your review. We pride our self on having a welcoming and hardworking staff that keeps our community up and running. We strive to have a community that is welcoming to all. Thank you again for your review.

A nice community!!

This is a good community and you get more for your money. The room they showed us during our tour was larger than the community we choose but the other community has more of a family atmosphere. I would have chosen this community but the one we chose was offering a good move in deal.

One of the vest moves we ever did!!

Everyone is top notch at Bradenton Oaks. The staff have great attitudes and let me know they love my dad. They have followed through on everything they said. He looks healthier and enjoys 3 good meals a day. The rooms are great as they have colored paint that works well with the dark floors. He likes to go out to dinner friday nights and participate in other activities offered. This community gets my recommendation.

Nice place, overall

Overall our experience with Bradenton Oaks has been a good one. It's a nice looking place, they keep it very clean, and the staff is friendly and professional. We're generally very satisfied with the service.

Worth looking into.

I think Bradenton Oaks is worth looking into. It was affordable for my sister. There's not a lot of activities per say, but they do encourage the residents to come out of their rooms, go to the dining area for meals, there's van service to go to Walmart/shopping. She's a picky eater so she doesn't care for the food much.

First experience with assisted living

The director was very helpful in setting everything up. The room was ready to move into and all the paper work was prepared and explained. My Dad has only been there less than a month. His major complaint is the food, and the cleaning of his room (one room with a bath). They do have apartments there and maybe he would adapt to that environment better.

The staff is very friendly. My concern is that my dad gets his meds from the VA which he has a very low co-pay. They have been ordering his meds from the local pharmacies and now I have a bill of over $1000. The place seems to be clean, however we're having issues with bugs. I have addressed it with them as well as my father. They have sprayed but it is still an ongoing issue. They came into my dads apartment once without knocking, which has not been a problem again.

Mom found a home.

My Mom is so happy to be back in Florida and Bradenton Oaks is affordable and has all the services she needs at this time . I am sure we will find out more as time marches on. the employees at all levels are friendly and caring.

They are absolutely terrific.

The Bradenton Oaks has been great. They are terrific. They are absolutely terrific. I am beyond happy. Everything has been going great. The facility is really nice. It's very clean and well kept. The staff is great. They are very friendly and helpful. I only have positive things to say about them. It has been a great experience. I would recommend the Bradenton Oaks to anyone. I am really pleased with this place.

I visited this fascility, it was very nice, just not ready yet

Light and friendly

My 80 year old friend is now a resident in the assisted living section and is adjusting well. Her room is spacious and bright with lots of storage and a large bathroon area.
The staff from the top down and the bottm up are very friendly and attentive to the needs and desires of the residents. There is a bus for outings/shopping etc and various activities each day.
The facility is very well located to the hospital, shopping and other activities. The food is good and varied and the resident's choices for foods are catered to.
My first impression of Bradenton Oakes was one of spaciousness, open concept, light, airy and friendly. I have recommended Bradenton Oaks to others and was happy to do so.

She likes it and they are friendly enough.

She likes it and they are friendly enough. Maybe if they could just listen a little more to how their residents are feeling. She has one of the nicest rooms, with hardwood floors and some nice colors, and it feels like a home. I think the complaints she has now has to do with the fact that she isn't feeling well, and they are trying to push her to do things. It's clean, and she loves her room, and is pretty happy.

Did visit here while in Flo...

Did visit here while in Florida. Wonderful place - especially the gentleman that showed us around. He was wealth of information. Not crazy about location and not a really good fit.

Not impressed

It’s not clean. It smells. One of the worse things I saw was that when I walked in the front door they had a television area for the elderly people right by the front door – everyone is walking by. The main desk is there. Elderly people are always cold. I was just so unimpressed!

$2000 for 1 bedroom, $500. ...

$2000 for 1 bedroom, $500. For second person, $400.00 pain management per person, has memory care. Location close

Had a nice tour. It does n...

Had a nice tour. It does not have a lot of amenities. Staff bragged about the food. Possible follow up w/Mom

Small Rooms

It was fine, the units were small and you didn't get as much space for your money. It was also multi-story, so you had to ride elevators, and we didn't like that.

Lock Down Memory Care

My mother-in-law got to the point that she needed a lock down facility so we moved her here. They have 24 units of 1 and 2 bedroom apartments and their own dining room and everything. She's got dementia pretty bad and we couldn't take the risk that she would wander off.

I only had to complain one time because they were bringing her laundry back and leaving it in the basket and my mother-in-law was just rummaging through it. We got that worked out. I never tell them when I'm coming and I just look and observe what's going on. I think they're doing a good job.

At Bradenton Oaks we provide a caring, comfortable atmosphere all wound up in an active and secure community. Located underneath the shade of the palm trees in Bradenton, our suburban campus is the perfect place to call home. With quality care provided in a compassionate and safe environment, there are plenty of chances to be inspired and live life your way.

An all-inclusive community with a dependable team, we help residents make the very most out of their retirement. With life-enriching activities and opportunities to explore the surrounding area, there’s so much to say WOW! about at Bradenton Oaks.