Summit's Trace Healthcare Center - Columbus, OH

Terrible

The food is terrible they [Removed] mail

Terrible

Not a place to get quality care

Half of the staff (aids and nurses) are unconcerned about correctly fulfilling orders with respect to the patient. Documentation of care received is unreliable. The kitchen does not follow the Nutritionist's orders with respect to the patient's preferences and needs. The doctor and physician's assistance ignore or are not informed about the patient's medical complaints. Equipment in the room is antiquated and does not operate properly or easily. Administrative staff fail to keep appointments or respond calls from the patient's contact.

Wasn't what I was looking for

I requested information from them and they provided me everything that I wanted but it wasn't as bright or cheery, it was actually depressing because the reception area is not big, you go to a little desk and it's not very welcoming. I wanted my wife to feel like she was going out or in a really nice place.

I toured the facility and was unsettl...

I toured the facility and was unsettled about the atmosphere. The facility was neat and respective but I did not get the experience I was expecting. I have my sister scheduling a tour so we can compare and discuss.

Summit's Trace was very nice.

Summit's Trace was very nice.

Whether transitioning from the hospital to home following major surgery, or transitioning a loved one to a supportive and caring long-term setting, the professionals at Summit’s Trace are committed to providing graceful transitions to all whose care is entrusted to us. We provide superior healthcare services with diversified programs to meet the needs of our residents for achieving and maintaining optimum wellness and function. Through our interdisciplinary team approach, we address the many facets of a person’s well-being including the physical, emotional, social and spiritual. At Summit’s Trace, attention to every detail has been addressed to create a warm, gracious and welcoming atmosphere.