Showers Are Down the Hall

We looked at a lot of communities for my brother and this community had a smaller room and they wanted more money. The room had a half bathroom with a community shower down the hall. We thought that was bad and not fitting for our family. The staff were good and professional for the tour.

My mom's happy care

I like the care from this great community. The staff is outstanding. The community is very clean and maintained and always nice. The menu is outstanding and she is please with the variety. I am happy that she is making friends and participating in the activities that she is enjoying. I like to know that this is a good community and I would recommend the care and the value to other families for the care of a loved one.

A good tour!

I also toured Courtyard of Loveland. The tour guide provided us with good information and answered our questions. Everyone there was lovely and the facility was clean and organized, it was just not the best for my mother.

We are really happy with them and so is my Mother.

So far our experience has been a five out of five. We are really happy with them and so is my Mother. She has been impressed with the grounds, the outdoor area is really pretty. She really likes the exercise class. She hasn't complained about the food, so that seems to be pretty good. We have really been pleased with them so far.

The Courtyard offers a caring, comfortable home-like atmosphere in a quiet, safe residential neighborhood. Support services such as twenty four hour personal care assistance,housekeeping,personal laundry,medication administration and monthly nurse assessment are included in the monthly rent, not extra. Our unique activities program is geared to preserving independence, well being and fun. Residents enjoy three delicious home-cooked meals with nutritious snacks always available. The Courtyard has been locally owned for over twenty years by the same three Loveland area professional women who share a concern for the quality of life for seniors. They believe wholeheartedly in creating a wholesome,healthy environment through assisted living.