Review of Atria Longmont Longmont, CO

The staff is very friendly and helpful. Derek and Jonelle are very easy going. They listen and try to solve problems. This is the place I would bring my parents to live if needed. Beautiful place, clean, lots of activities and services. I always refer seniors to this community.

Review of Atria Longmont Longmont, CO

The management is very approachable and easy to talk to. The staff are very caring and responsive to residents needs or questions we may have. I have been to other senior communities and Atria tops them by far for the activities they provide for residents.

Review of Atria Longmont Longmont, CO

Helpful and cheerful concierge. Great team staff all together. Fun and active community!

Excellent Response Time

We were extremely impressed with how responsive this community was. The total time of us touring the community and my parents moving in was about 13 days, any other community we had researched had a lengthy waiting list. The location is perfect not too far from my brother in case of an emergency. My parents have a good sized 2 bedroom apartment which they are quite comfortable in. The staff is very friendly and nice. Dad hasn't complained about the food so it much is good.

I Didn't See Much Going On

The tour was really good, seeing a nice community and the atmosphere. My intake to what was being told to me, was not the same as what I was seeing in the Memory Care.They didn't do a lot with the residents. I saw some sitting in front of the television. Not much activities or stimulation. They were professional.

Care for mom

I am very happy with the care that my mom is getting here. The community is clean and they have a nice atmosphere. The menu is appealing, They offer her a lot of nice activities. I like knowing that she is comfortable here and making friends helps. This community is a good size. We recommend this community to other families.

It Was Like A High Scale Community

We were impressed with everybody we meet on the tour. We got kindness and willingness to help with the transition. After seeing the community we felt this was not the facility where mom would be comfortable. It looked too fancy and was a very large community.

Good tour

This was a very nice facility but it wasn't a convenient location for our family. It was very nice and the lady who showed around was friendly.

A very nice facility but a bit pricey considering the cost did not include lunches and dinners.

A tour to remember for care

I toured this Atria community, and was impressed with the condition, beauty, and variety on the large assisted living floors, but the memory care unit was much less pleasant, and did not smell clean. The shared living room and the activity room there were very drab, and the outdoor space was not appealing at all. There are only 16 residents in the unit, and very few folks were participating in the activity when I toured. The rooms are larger than most, but many people with dementia do not need a kitchen space or walk-in closet to provide additional confusion. A more pleasant color scheme, and attention to decor in all of the communal areas would improve the surroundings. I recommend to families that they tour the facility before making a decision for a loved one's care.

Kate Vance

Thank you for visiting our community and letting us know about your experience. We appreciate your feedback and welcome you back any time.

I took a tour!

The Atria Longmont was a nice place. Everyone that we came in contact with was very nice and the place was clean. There was nothing wrong with the place, but we liked another community a little more.

This is a nice, well-maintained facility that is about 7 years old. Residents in Assisted Living and Independent Living can move freely between the 2 sections. There are plenty of activities on the calendar, which are also shared between Assisted and Independent living. Independent living offers a hot breakfast daily. Additional meals can be bought (punch card).

Excellent Care

The family is very please with the care that is being received by the community. Activities are offered for everyone to enjoy and participate to keep active. A very clean environment that is very well taken care of. Highly recommend to other family for great care.

Nice place. Memory Care in basement of bldg. Only 16 residents, at most, in Memory Care. New Sr care manager started in Apr 2016. Revamping program. Price quoted is all inclusive.

Mom Loves It !!

My mother absolutely loves this community. She has adjusted very well to it and we are very pleased. The community is very well maintained, everything is always nice and clean. The staff is amazing, they are very friendly and super helpful, There do offer nice activities for the residents through out the week. She loves the food, the meals are really nice. It has been a pleasant experience and I would highly recommend it.

A Great Place to Live!

Mom is so happy at Atria and that makes all of her children very happy as well!

A place like home

My mom is doing well at this community. The staff is amazing and knows everyone by name. They get the residents involved. It feels like home, not just a nursing home or medical facility, which is really important to my mother. I give them a 10!

So Welcoming and Friendly

My wife was in a skilled nursing circumstance until we were finally able to move in here and in that time he had become isolated and this place is just so welcoming and friendly and it has totally improved her personality. It's expensive, but I do not feel cheated by any means.

The Facility was great, 4-6 Month waitlist

Very nice place!

For the time we were there, we enjoyed Atria Longmont and the staff was very nice.

Very Caring Staff

The staff really gets to know the individual level and very caring in all aspects of patients lives. They are understaffed seems to be the only thing needs to be improved.

They do a very good job.

They do a very good job. It's very clean, and the staff is really friendly. They are very responsive to a call button they respond with in about five minutes depending on how many are going off at the same time. The staff seems very consistent for the most part, they get to know the residents really well. Nothing but consistent care. The engage life staff is really energetic, and very attentive. No complaints about the food, I like the food, and the waitstaff is pretty consistent and they get to know you right away. My only minor criticism there is that there are a lot of games and she isn't much of a game player, but she does enjoy the musical entertainment. We like that it seems to be just the right fit for her, not too big not to small.

Very nice place!

Overall we're very pleased with Atria Longmont! It's an attractive, clean, well kept community, and the staff are all incredibly friendly! The aide staff in particular are just fantastic, they bend over backwards to make sure anything you ask of them gets taken care of immediately. They also do a great job with the dining service, the food is absolutely excellent!

Seems like almost the perfe...

Seems like almost the perfect facility for my mom. Ken and I are going back Sunday. Very clean, nice people, lots of activities and room options.

Kelley in life guidence is an amazing...

Kelley in life guidence is an amazing and caring woman that did everything she could to help my grandpa feel at home.

My brother and I are both generally pleased with it.

The Atria Longmont has been working out pretty well. My brother and I are both generally pleased with it. We really have no complaints, they are doing a good job.

Nice Set Up

I really like the way it was set up and how the person asked for our needs and tried to figure out how my husband would fit in there and that kind of thing. It was very nice but it was also expensive and it was further away.

Happy, upbeat staff and friendly atmosphere

I thought the staff was very helpful and very friendly, they always seem to be very upbeat, how they answer the phone and answer any of my questions or address any concerns I have; it seems like they really care about what they're doing. Even the people that live there are friendly, you walk in and they come up and say hi to you, it's a very welcoming atmosphere.
My aunt knew one person who was here and they were very willing to accomodate her so she and her friend could sit together which helps to get her to get out of her room.
The atmosphere of Atria is entirely different from any place she has been before and you don't get a feel for it until you talk to them on the phone and experience it. They're very helpful and they make the family feel comfortable as well as the person living there.

Nestled beneath the majestic Rocky Mountains and Longs Peak, The Vistas in Longmont offers a luxurious, fulfilling lifestyle for discerning older adults. We are located near Golden Ponds Park, with easy access to the area’s finest hospitals, entertainment and shopping. We also offer more than 200 social and cultural opportunities each month. Whether joining us for a movie in our theater, enjoying fresh air on our veranda, or staying active in our fitness center, each day is as lively or relaxed as our residents make it. The Vistas in Longmont offers discreet, customized assisted living services to meet individual needs, as well as a Life Guidance® memory care neighborhood.