AltaVita Assisted Living - Longmont, CO

AltaVita Assisted Living - Longmont, CO has yet not published prices.

EXCELLENT

Alta Vita is the BEST assisted living I have known. [Name removed] has been one amazing employee over the months she has been working for this company, always has a big smile & is such hard worker girl. I am glad she has been helping my dad with all he needs.

Perfect for Mom!

Alta Vita is the perfect place for my mom. The staff is caring and friendly, treating residents with respect. The other residents are inclusive and help create a living environment that is warm and friendly. I am impressed with the quality of the meals, the community gardens, the activities and outings. My mother is very happy here!

Lorraine x

We are glad we are the perfect place for your mom! Thank-you for sharing.

Alta Vita Longmont

Alta Vita is the BEST assisted living/ elder care facility I have ever seen. Fee fortunate my mother could be under their care!

Lorraine x

Thanks for the BEST rating!!

Wonderful staff

The staff at Alta Vita do a fabulous job caring for my dad. [Removed] keeps them busy all day long as the activity director and [Removed], the head nurse and all of the medical staff do a great job keeping my dad healthy and take care of any medical issues and alert me if there are any that require a doctors attention. When I arrive to visit they always seem to know where my dad is and will also make sure he is ready to go out if I call them ahead of time. The meals are perhaps too good ( lots of desserts ) and the cook and servers are friendly and get along well with the residents. The building is new, well maintained and clean. Overall the staff and residents act like old friends so it seems they are one big happy family.

Lorraine x

Thank-you for your kind words. We are glad your loving family are a part of our family. Thanks for all you do in our community, bowling and singing. We enjoy the whole family.