The Village at Keizer Ridge - Keizer, OR

The Village at Keizer Ridge - Keizer, OR has yet not published prices.

My parents love it here

This community is wonderful for my parents it is gorgeous and looks like a lodge. They are save and well cared for, the staff is warm and friendly. There are a couple of little things I wish and I know will improve is better grooming on my dad and more consistency with him too. But I can't say enough good about this place. The food is a good quality. The grounds are perfect and well kept up. There are daily activities if they want to join in my mom walks the halls for exercise. And we had a family member dress up like santa and visited the memory care and they loved it. [Removed] the administrator is wonderful. I would recommend this community.

Just to Big

The staff here did a very nice job with the tour of their community and they showed us all around and answered our questions. We thought that this community was too much of a hotel style and was too large for our dad. We were concerned that he would be confused by the different levels and due to his back he would have trouble getting around.

Trying To Make Our Way Through

Mom has only been here a little over a month and I think she is still trying to adjust so some things are still being worked on. She tends to stay in her room however the staff encourages her to come out and join the other residents in doing activities or social hours but they don't push her. She doesn't seem to like the food when she eats which isn't all the time again the staff encourages her but doesn't make her eat it is her choice. The staff is very friendly. The community is very clean no issues with any sort of housekeeping.

A tour for comfort

We toured this community for the care for my mom. The community is new and very appealing on the environment. The staff was caring and helpful for the questions we had on the care that was offered. The menu was appealing of the variety that would have been offered. We suggest that families tour this community for the care of a loved one.

Touring The Community

I had a helpful and knowledgeable tour and meet with their chef because of my mom's special diet. The person who showed me around was very kind but I found that I wanted a full memory care community.

We like this place!!

My husband is still adjusting to living at The village. The staff seems good. He is not always happy with the food. They offer some activities such as bingo, cards and an exercise class. They also offer various outings. The community is clean and well maintained. I would recommend this community.

Frontier Management

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. Your recommendation of our community is probably one of the best compliments we could receive! Thank you!

Excellent Care

This is a great community. The staff is excellent and friendly. The meals are getting better. Activities are offered. I would highly recommend this community.