ComForCare Home Care - Arlington, TX

ComForCare Home Care - Arlington, TX has yet not published prices.

ComForcare is a premier provider of non-medical, private duty home care services for people of all ages.

Our caregivers can assist people with the activities of daily living in any setting they call home, whether it is a private residence, nursing facility or an independent or assisted living community.

Our caregivers are carefully screened and are supervised by a registered nurse. We follow a thorough 10-step hiring process that includes background testing, drug screening, the National League of Nurses assessment, and more. We complete a comprehensive nurse's assessment prior to beginning care and our caregivers are trained to help our clients manage chronic conditions to prevent hospitalization.

We are licensed with the state of Texas and fully bonded and insured.

small issues at first, wonderful now

When we first signed up with Comforcare Home Care, the first care giver that we got we had a few issues with and initially it was not a great experience. The lady was just sitting there and not doing much to help. The lady we have now is wonderful. She is very industrious, works really hard, is very pleasant, and does everything very nicely.

I think overall they are doing a pretty good job.

They are set up to come to the community my mom lives in. She isn't real pleased with having people come in the first place. I know that she is demanding, and she doesn't like when they argue back with her, when she says they haven't done something and they tell her they did. The manager has been very helpful with that. I think overall they are doing a pretty good job.