Heartis Arlington - Arlington, TX

Heartis Arlington - Arlington, TX has yet not published prices.

Beautiful Property

We toured Heartis and were very impressed. It's a beautiful property and is close by, but my loved one was worried about what would happen to her if her care needs increased. They don't have all levels of care here, and she was hoping for a place where she could settle and grow without having to move communities if she needed higher care.

I toured this community

I went on a tour her to place my mother. The staff was friendly and helpful and answered all my questions. It was clean and a nice place but just didn't feel like a home. It just wasn't a good fit for her.

Did Not LIke This Community

We did not like this community.The rooms were too small for the room rent. I did not like that they have a happy hour with a bar even though they limit the drinks for the residents it would not be a good environment. The person that did our tour it was obvious it was not part of their specific job duties but they did the best they could.

Frontier Management

Hello, we appreciate your honest feedback. Here at Courtyard Towers, we are always looking for ways to improve; we appreciate your input. If you would be willing, we would like to have you contact our manager at [removed]. We look forward to hearing from you.

Mom seems happy here she has settled in and adjusted well. She is enjoying doing the activities here and meeting new people. The staff is very friendly and nice very accommodating. The food is really good. They keep the community looking very nice well kept and clean. I would recommend them.

Newer Community!!

My mother has recently moved into this community and so far everything is going good for her. The facility is very clean and has a lot of great amenities to offer all of the residents. She has had few up and downs since the move but the staff have been accommodating her to the best of there ability. The only thing I have a concern with is the lack of communication between the medical team and I. Overall I am pleased with the experience for her.

We Had A Decent Tour

My husband, and I had a decent tour of this community. Everything went well for the most. Unfortunately I was very impressed with this facility, and I did find another community that suited our needs better overall.

The best care!!

Everything is great for my husband since moving into Hartis Arlington. He is making good progress and the therapists that are woking with him have been very helpful.I am happy with the care.

I Had A Nice Tour of This Community

This is a lovely community and I had a great tour of it. It is a brand new facility, so everything looked great. They have many resources available for the residents. The staff was kind and helpful. Everything looked great. It was a very nice tour.