Great place to live

Great place! Number 1 in my opinion, we moved our parents here just a few months ago and they are the happiest I I have seen in a very long time.
Kuddo’s to the entire staff for your kindest and great energy.
My mom loves to here all the laughter in the dining room each and every morning.

Absolutely great. Large two bedroom with lots of space, garage,patio, and full kitchen. Definitely a possibility. Very much independent living. A true Active Senior community. This was our number one choice.

A new environment for mom

This is a nice community for care. The staff has been good. The apartment is nice and she does enjoy her new environment. We like knowing that it is clean. They do have someone to help with the maintenance. I like knowing that my mom is happy with the menu. We like that knowing that this community is closeby. We would recommend this community to others wanting a nice place to call home for the care and value.

Hands down the number one choice. Very satisfied with this facility, Will be submitting her application.

This is a very nice facility and the staff were very friendly. The apartments also are nice; however, the one I was able to see seemed very small (probably because I need to adjust to living in other than a house.

Mom Enjoys the Coziness

The community looks so nice and clean all the time. It has a comfortable atmosphere that mom can enjoy. She has activities like therapy, games, and etc. The staff are friendly and keeping me updated about how my mom is doing there. The only complaint she has is about the repetitive meats with the meals. They can offer more variety for the residents.

[Removed] was very sweet and kindhearted to me and the residents at Watercrest. She made it easy for me relate to her the different options and concerns I have for my Mom. This is a Beautiful Place!

First 6 weeks at Watercrest at Mansfeld

We moved Mom in the weekend of Thanksgiving , 2016. She seems to be very happy there, but of course missed her home in Mercedes, Tx. I have come to Watercrest at Mansfield quite a few times, and have always found the staff very friendly and helpful. The people living there also seem very happy and friendly. I would recommend Watercrest to anyone looking for a happy place to live.

Friendly, welcoming community!

We're very pleased with how things turned out at Watercrest at Mansfield! Everyone here is very friendly and welcoming. They really do a great job assimilating new residents into the community, and put a lot of effort into getting new residents comfortable and adjusted.

Great staff & facility!
Very caring & attentive to residents & professional.

This is a wonderful community – we have wonderful caregivers that always are very attentive and compassionate. Glen Davis is an exceptional E.D. And Cecilia Mittchell is one of the best nurses I have worked with in any assisted living facility. The entire staff is very warm, friendly and welcoming. My patients love living here!

Nice Care

The staff was nice on the tour here. We were looking for something alittle more in a area that would fit us both. The grounds and community is nice, but we wanted a closer location.

It Is An Inviting Community

I am very pleased with the community. They are a good fit for my parents. It is clean in the public areas as well as their room. The communication is easy with staff and they are nice to my parents. My parents like the meals the community serves. I think for me it was mostly the facility, it was open and welcoming, it seems inviting.

A good place to live

This community is wonderful. The staff is great and very caring. The activities are very helpful to stay active. The food is good and a variety. A very clean environment . I would recommend this community to other families.

New Management!!

There is new management i am hoping that they can get some problems fixed. The meal menu needs more updating they weren't very good. They offer lots of activities. The community provides transportation if it's needed. It is well cleaned and up-kept.

ENJOY, EMBRACE AND EXPERIENCE for yourself the warm hospitality, value and high quality that awaits you at Watercrest at Mansfield. Watercrest at Mansfield is the newest gated community for active adults. Watercrest at Mansfield adult living is a distinctive, independent living community developed to offer a lifestyle that reflects the taste, vibrancy of today's active adult at a reasonable price. Reserve your apartment home today!