We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
$ X,XXX - X,XXX
Get Pricing >
$ X,XXX - X,XXX
Get Pricing >
$ X,XXX - X,XXX
Get Pricing >
$ X,XXX - X,XXX
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Homecare Onsite
- Dentist Available
About Isle at Watercrest -Mansfield - Mansfield, TX
The Isle at Watercrest is located in a beautifully treed adult living Master Planned Community. Our unique features at the Isle include 24hr care supervised by licensed nurses. We are the only community in the area with a licensed outpatient rehabilitation within our community. Residents at the Isle can expect a day full of activities from health and wellness to card games, the opportunities are endless.
The Isle at Watermere offers the finest in Assisted Living along with the Springs, our secure memory care for those with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia.
We offer personalized assistance with the activities of daily living: dressing~bathing~grooming~and escort service!
The Springs is unlike anything you would expect from a traditional memory care community. We have state of the art security allowing us to proactively care for your loved ones. With the recent addition of It's Never 2 Late, we have been able to increase activity participation and decrease behaviors from our residents. While dining can be a challenge for some, our outstanding Chef prepared meals and beautiful ambiance in the Dining Room paired with our Susy Q really encourages resident participation during dining hours. The Isle at Watercrest not only makes life easier but offers Peace of Mind and a beautiful environment for your loved one. Come see us today!
The Isle at Watercrest provides luxurious senior living in an amazing Texas location. With Dallas and Fort Worth just down the road, the possibilities for adventure are limitless. Located in Mansfield, this facility offers the quaintness of a small town with the excitement of neighboring big cities.
Mansfield is a senior-friendly place with a lively downtown area and a small town feel that makes everyone feel at home in no time at all.
- Background: When European settlers first came to the Mansfield area in the 1840s, they settled the land into farms. Those farms are now the lovely city of Mansfield, which sits between Fort Worth and Dallas and is continuously ranked highly in CNN Money Magazine's â€œBest Places to Live.â€
- Walkability: Mansfield has a few walkable neighborhoods and a lovely downtown area full of shops and restaurants. However, the overall walkability score is 25. The Isle at Watercrest provides transportation to residents. The neighboring big cities are easily walkable and feature dozens of public parks and attractions that make being outside fun and enjoyable.
- Age: The median age in Mansfield is 36.2 years old, and 6.54% of people in Mansfield are 65 years old or over.
- Senior Facilities: Mansfield is home to numerous facilities offering a full range of senior care, from assisted living centers to in-home nursing care.
- Weather: The weather in Mansfield is typical of Texas, with average summer temperatures of 86 degrees Fahrenheit and average winter temperatures of 47 degrees Fahrenheit. Mansfield also gets around 1.5â€ of rain each month.
- Veterans: Mansfield is very close to both Dallas and Fort Worth, both of which have veterans' centers. Mansfield is grateful for its heroes, and many businesses and restaurants offer veteran discounts.
Seniors can easily find transportation around Mansfield and the surrounding areas. Multiple options are available, from picking a driver online to using shuttle services available through the Isle at Watercrest.
- Buses: Both Greyhound and DART bus services are available in Mansfield.
- DART Rail: Seniors who want to visit Dallas and other popular hubs can catch a DART train.
- Care.com: Care.com is another great resource for affordable rides for seniors. Anyone can make an account and find a person they trust to bring them around town for anything they might need. Information can be found here.
- Uber: Any senior can catch a ride with Uber simply by downloading the app onto their phone and requesting a ride.
Health and Safety
Mansfield is as safe as it is beautiful. With incredibly low crime rates and some of the world's best doctors and hospitals within driving distance, Mansfield is a senior paradise.
- Hospitals: Mansfield is home to a number of hospitals, including several that are a part of the acclaimed Methodist Medical Group. Being close to Dallas and Fort Worth also means that fantastic hospitals and world-renowned doctors are only a short drive away.
- Crime: Mansfield is an incredibly safe town with low and declining crime rates. The overall crime rate is 46% lower than the national average and 53% lower than the state average. With regard to violent offences, Mansfield has a rate 77% lower than that of Texas and 74% lower than the national average.
Sports and Leisure
Mansfield is a beautifully planned community that features golf courses and tennis courses to suit every player's needs. In addition, local gyms ensure that all seniors can stay active.
- Golf Courses: Mansfield is home to some truly lovely courses and golf clubs. For example, the Tierra Verde Golf Club offers players membership and an unforgettable game of golf.
- Tennis Courts: Mansfield features a number of high school and public tennis courts. If someone is seeking more competitive play, tennis leagues in Dallas and Fort Worth will be sure to challenge them.
- Gyms and Recreation: Mansfield is home to number of gyms that cater to senior clients by providing classes and trainers to help them stay active and fit. Additionally, Mansfield Senior Lifestyles offers exercise classes and other activities to seniors to keep them healthy and involved.
Shopping and Entertainment
Mansfield has something for everyone, from great shopping opportunities to food choices from around the world. Also, with Dallas and Fort Worth, the possibilities are endless.
- Clothes Shopping: Ample clothes shopping is available in neighborhood shopping centers, like Mansfield Towne Crossing. Seniors in search of luxury shopping can head over to Arlington or Dallas for shops like NorthPark Center.
- Grocery Shopping: Mansfield is home to grocery stores like Kroger, Sprouts Farmers Market, Aldi and more.
- Restaurants: Mansfield boasts restaurants with local fare and food from around the world, with a strong presence of Texas BBQ and Mexican cuisine. There is also the full range of fast casual food available. Stop by nearby Dallas or Fort Worth for a true culinary treat.
- Movie Theaters: Mansfield is home to Cinemark Mansfield 12, where seniors can catch the newest blockbuster hit.
- Libraries: Mansfield is home to the Mansfield Public Library and the Linda Hall Library.
- Salons: The area features a number of salons that regularly see senior clients. In fact, many offer senior discounts.
- Attractions: Mansfield is home to a number of gorgeous parks with great walking trails to keep seniors active and refreshed. Local landmarks and attractions, such as museums and the Texas State Fair, provide seniors with educational activities and socialization in the community. Make sure to check out Dallas and Fort Worth, too, for activities happening every day.
Mansfield is inclusive of people from all religions and has facilities for people of all denominations.
- Facilities: Every major religion has a place of worship in Mansfield. Churches in town practice all branches of Christianity, and mosques just down the road in Dallas or Forth Worth provide services to members of Islam. Options are available to people of all faiths.